Part 27

"Twins!" I said in shock. I looked at Tony who looked like he had just seen a ghost. "Tony?"

"Two." Tony mumbled as I sat up on the table.

"Tony are you okay?" I said looking into his dazed eyes.

"Two..... Thats..... That's more.... More than one" Tony stuttered. I think I may have broke my fiancé.

As we were walking back to the bus Tony didn't say a word the whole time. He held my had but had a blank expression on his face as if the lights were on but nobody was home. I hadn't really though about the idea of having two kids, I don't think I really want one never mind two, that look the same! What if they hate me because I can never remember which is which? What if I have two girls and they both end up sluts? What if I have two boys and they both end up nerds that live with me and Tony their whole lives?!

"May....." Tony said breaking me from my psychotic thoughts.

"Yes Tony?" I said back terrified of what he was going to say about all of this.

"Two babies. That look the same. What if I don't know which is which?" Tony said looking at me with panicked eyes.

"I had the exact same thought." I comforted him "we're in this together though right?" I looked at Tony and there was a huge moment of awkward silence. "Right?!" I repeated.

"Of course. I'm just in shock. We have like 7 months to prepare." Tony smiled making me feel less worried, For a second.