Part 49

I looked at Tony standing in front of me, He was looking back at me awkwardly. I raised my eyebrow and stepped inside the house I had gone on a scavenger hunt to find.

"What's going on?" I asked Tony.

"Welcome home" Tony blushed shoving the roses in my face.

"Thanks" I said gently grasping the flowers "But what are you talking about"

Tony limped closer to me on his crutches.

"You said you want more space. That our house was too small. So I called my friend Jaxin and he helped hook this up." Tony smiled holding my hand. "We have three bedrooms. One for Luke, One for Leia and one for us" Tony winked

"Look Tony this is all very nice but..." I started.

"Wait I didn't tell you the best part!" Tony said getting excited "I know you miss singing and writing and you can't work on Monday With Two Meanings album if you have to take care of me and the twins. So downstairs you have your very own state of the art recording studio. It's sound proof so you guys can go crazy down there"

I looked around the hallway we were stood in. The first picture me and Tony took together was hanging on the wall. I remembered that as though it was yesterday, The way my heart nearly exploded as Tony kissed my cheek in the green room. I smiled to myself.

"So what do you think?" Tony noticed me smiling.

"It's amazing Tony but you can't just buy my love" I shrugged

"May. I did this to show you what you mean to me. I know you better than I know myself and I want to spend the rest of my life with you." Tony smiled "I want us to start organising our wedding"