Part 14

I got a huge lump in my throat. Tony smiled up at me and opened the little box, the prettiest diamond ring was gleaming in the lights. Tony grabbed my hand and kissed it.

"May, you make me so happy. Will you do me the honour of becoming Mrs. Perry?" Tony said, I looked into his eyes as mine began to tear up. I knew if I opened my mouth to talk I would burst into tears. I put my hand over my mouth and nodded. Tony took a huge breath of relief and slid the ring on my finger. His hands were shaking, it was so cute. He jumped up and lifted me in the air, I cried on his shoulder. "You're the most beautiful girl I have ever met and I love you so much" Tony whispered into my ear.

He put me down and kissed me. The crowd cheered as Vic walked over to us.

"Congratulations, You two are perfect together" Vic smiled. I looked at my hand, the ring was so beautiful. Tony wiped the tears from my face and kissed me again. I heard a girl in the audience shout "YOU BITCH" it made me laugh. I was used to getting hate for dating Tony, so many fan girls wanted to kill me it was ridiculous. I ran off stage so Pierce The Veil could play.

"May" I heard a familiar voice say. I turned around and saw my mom stood there.

"Mom? What are you doing here?" I asked as she hugged me.

"Tony called me. It was the cutest thing ever" My mom said "He wanted to meet up with me so he could ask my permission to marry you!"

"That is the sweetest thing I have ever heard" I said tearing up again. I felt so guilty for even thinking that Tony would ever cheat on me. He loved me so much and I loved him even more.