Bulletproof Love (Tony Perry Fan Fiction)

I had been interviewing bands for about a year but today was the most excited and nervous I had ever been about an interview. I was interviewing my favourite band, Pierce The Veil. They had helped me through so much and their music meant so much to me, They were the ones that had inspired me to start my own band. Kids were queueing outside the venue already and it was only 12pm. I headed to the back door. There was a man at the door that asked to see my backstage pass, I'm not going to lie it felt great having a backstage pass. I walked into the venue and on to the stage to see a huge empty pit which would soon be full of screaming fans. I walked slowly backwards so I could get a better view of Pierce The Veil's back drop, I walked back a little too far and nearly fell off the stage. Someone grabbed my hand and stopped me from falling.

"Be careful, It hurts when you fall off stage" The person said. I looked up and it was Tony Perry, He smiled at me and he was even more perfect in real life. "I'm Tony"

"Hi, I'm May" I smiled back. I was shaking, I was so nervous. I have had a crush on Tony for years and he was holding my hand!

"Hey we have a song called 'Hold On Till May' and I'm holding on to May" Tony laughed letting go of my hand "So I'm guessing you're interviewing us today?"

"Ermmm yeah I... Ermmm I'm here" I could barely talk, It was so embarrassing "Sorry I'm a little nervous because I love you. I mean I love your band and the mu-"

"Deep breaths, There's no need to be nervous we are all chilled guys" Tony said holding my hand again "I will take you to the green room"