ENTERING NARNIA, THE WITCH AND THE LIAR

"I never felt normal

"I never felt normal. Because I'm not normal, I don't want to be."

~ Isabella Pevensie

____________

NIGHT HAD FALLEN.

It was an awkward afternoon after the spare room and wardrobe situation. The others were a bit tense from earlier and there wasn't a lot of interaction throughout the rest of the day. I was sleeping in my own bed in the same room I shared with Susan and Lucy when I heard the sheets in the other bed shuffled.

Soon, I heard Lucy come to my bed and start to shake me, repeating my name constantly. I was dozing off to sleep when she started to insistently shake me.

"Bella, wake up," Lucy whispered aggressively. Groaning, I squinted my eyes and saw Lucy was wearing her pink night robe and some boots whilst holding the burning candle in her hand.

"Lucy, go to bed."

Lucy giggle and whisper to not wake up Susan, "I want you to meet Mr. Tumnus,"

That caught my attention and I open my eyes fully. Soon, I was following Lucy through the familiar hallway and enter the spare room.

"I promise you that he's absolutely lovely."

"Wasn't he going to kidnap you?"

Lucy said nothing as she opens the door to the wardrobe. A breeze came out from inside, blowing Lucy's candle out. I, however, breathed out a breath of wonder and astonishment as Lucy turns to look at me with a wide smile.

"Come on, Bella."

____________

There are no words to describe the euphoric feeling that rushed through my veins when I stepped into the unknowns and wonder lands of Narnia. 

As soon as I stepped into the wonderous land of Narnia, a surge of power went through me and, for a moment, I felt something in me ignite, waiting to be release. However, I didn't thought about it for long and admire my surrounding.

At my expression, Lucy simply giggled and took my hand directing me towards Mr. Tumnus house. I noticed that as we stepped further into the land of Narnia, there was a lamppost that stood brightly in the middle.

Intrigued by it, I walked closer and lightly touch the lamppost. I can't describe what happened next; a series of images surface into my thoughts and I witness the birth of the lamppost, the closest I could describe the placement of the lamppost. 

Perplex by what just occurred, Lucy thought it was still my shocked that had cause me to freeze up. She had giggled, amused, before guiding me away from the lamppost and taking me somewhere else.

Along the way, Lucy had decided to explain on the small details that had been happening in Narnia as well as the occasional amused giggling whenever I managed to stumble or trip, which I will simply huff in playful annoyance. Everywhere I look I was met with tall and small trees covered with frost and snow. It was still daytime in Narnia seeing as there was still daylight.