EPILOGUE

"Sometimes the truth is hard to process

"Sometimes the truth is hard to process."

- Isabella Pevensie

____________

"HOW DO YOU FEEL?"

Startled, I turned and met the sweet honey-golden eyes of my friend. For a minute, I had to think that these eyes belong to Edward and not Nathaniel, who I so wanted to have by my side in these rough moments.

"Shouldn't I be asking you that question?" I asked as I leaned away from the balcony, "I know that you must think we are absurd or hallucinating."

Edward chuckles lightly, his eyes looking down before meeting mine, "A magical land called Narnia was discovered by five children in a wardrobe, who later rule and kept on returning to rescue it from all kinds of evil. How do you think we should react?"

I sigh and shrug before looking at the night sky. Time wasn't something that was on our side, the clock ticking as we allowed James more time to plan on how to trap us. But looking at the stars, I smile, somehow hoping that Aslan was looking out for us through our stars.

"Bella?" my younger brother's voice interrupted my train of thought. I turned to look at Edmund, who was staring down at Edward but said nothing to him. He turned to me once more and crossed his arms together, "The Professor and Dr. Cullen have call on a family meeting, whatever that means."

I nodded and walked alongside my brother, Edward following after us. The room separated between the Cullen's side and ours, the Friends of Narnia, as we call ourselves.

The Professor cleared his throat, all of us turning to look at him, "Dr. Cullen and I have talked and we have agree that our main concern at the moment is James."

Rosalie was about to interrupt but Carlisle simply shook his head, which quieted her down. She gritted her teeth and lean against Emmett's chest, but said nothing.

"Whatever disagreement we have about all of this will be rested aside. We need to plan on how to protect all of you," The Professor glanced at the five of us. We all glanced at each other but we thought it be best not to argue.

"James is a dangerous individual and, from what we heard, it seems that you all know James and we will appreciate whatever input you have on him." Carlisle continue.

The Cullen family, nervously glanced at each other before we were all stared at by the lot combine. Susan, Edmund, Lucy and the Professor glanced at each other before turning to look at Peter and I.

Peter was tapping his finger on his knee while I balled my fist together. The two of us looked towards the distance, reconsidering our options. I was the first to react before reaching and taking Peter's hand in mine.

"I guess it wouldn't hurt to have help, Pete." I whispered as I gently massaged his knuckles, "I don't want any of us to get hurt because of James's sadistic personality."

That seems to convince Peter because he turned to look at the family across from us. He took my hand in his before we rose and, as the the great warrior he is, Peter nodded, determined to stop James,

"Let's hunt us a vampire."

____________