THE KINGS AND QUEENS OF NARNIA

"The best journey always leads us home

"The best journey always leads us home."

- Isabella Pevensie

____________

"THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN FOR DROPPING ME BY, AUNT POLLY. IT WASN'T NECESSARY."

Polly Plummer simply laughed, "Bella, dear, it's no bother, truly. I enjoyed your company and we should be grateful for Diggory for lending us his driver."

I smile, "Thank you for hosting me in your house this weekend. And, once again, I apologize for my lateness this morning. These dreams... Or rather these visions, I believe they are somehow connected to Narnia."

Polly frowned, "Well, as you all have explain to us, you are a powerful witch and, somehow, the gift transported along with you. The only explanation will be that it's just not as powerful as it would have been in Narnia."

I nodded and before I could speak further, a loud horn from a car nearby sounded. Polly and I turned to see an argument unfold with both drivers as our car passed by. However, the horn was still echoing in my ears as a sunken feeling spread throughout my body, giving me shivers.

Suddenly, an enormous headache struck me that I had to lean over the window to appease the pain.

"Bella dear, are you alright?" Polly asked, concern lacing in her tone.

I shook my head as I try to massage my temple and as rapid as it had come, it was gone,  "There's something wrong... I can feel it."

"Whatever do you mean, dear?"

The car had stop in front of the station and the driver had exited the car to open my side. I shook my head and turned to look at Polly, 

"It's nothing. I will see you next weekend?" 

Polly nodded, however, she still seem concern. Nevertheless, she pull me in a hug and I exited the car, thanking the driver before waving Polly goodbye as the car drove away.

I was about to enter the station when a group of people around my age ran out of the station, some bumping into me. I stumbled for a bit before balancing once more and with my quick reflexes catching my luggage that the driver had handed me.

In moments like this, I thanked my training with Nathaniel that help with my quick reflexes and coordination with gravity. It also helped that I still train with Peter and Edmund in order to not lose our skills in the case that we were call back to Narnia, we wouldn't be unprepared and out of practice.

Once satisfied I walked towards the station, where I knew my siblings were waiting. It wasn't long until I found my siblings sitting in a bench while Peter was standing talking to them.