FROM WESTERN WOODS TO BEAVERSDAM TO BETRAYAL

"It doesn't matter where you're going, it's who you have besides you

"It doesn't matter where you're going, it's who you have besides you."

~ Isabella Pevensie

____________

WE CONTINUE FOLLOWING MR. BEAVER FURTHER INTO THE UNKNOWN MAGICAL LAND OF NARNIA.

Throughout the way, we all had the opportunity to explore the snowy sceneries that Narnia had to offer us. It was a long way before we were walking in-between two hills that had a sort of entrance arched.

Mr. Beaver turned to look at us, "Come on. We don't want to be caught out here after nightfall."

It was almost dark outside, the sun setting behind two distant hills as we continue traveling under a bridge. Once stepping out of the hill, we were met with another beautiful scenery that took my breath away as I tighten my hold on Peter's hand.

"Ah, blimey! Looks like the old girl has got the kettle on. Nice cup o' Rosy Lee." Mr. Beaver exclaimed as we reached the top.

On the bottom of the hill was a small dam made of sticks in the middle of a frozen pool. The dam and pool was covered in snow and there were lights on that shined through the windows, and smoke was coming out of the small chimney from the top.

"It's lovely." Lucy complemented.

"It's more than lovely, Mr. Beaver. This is beautiful." 

"You're too kind, your majesties. It's merely a trifle. Still plenty to do. Ain't quite finished it yet. It'll look the business when it is, though." Mr. Beaver explained before walking down the hill towards the dam. 

Confused about what Mr. Beaver said, I turned to look at Peter, "Did he call us your majesties?"

Peter looked at me strangely, "I think he did..."

We followed Mr. Beaver before reaching the bottom and nearing the dam. We carefully walked through the thick ice and I managed to slip before I reach for Peter's hold,

"Hey, look out, it's icy there," Peter warned, amused.

"Thanks for the late warning, brother," I said dully.

"Of course, sister. I always have you."

I rolled my eyes at Peter before tightening my hold on Peter even more if it was possible to which he started to whine about but proceeded not to do anything else.

As we were walking, we all heard a female voice shouting, "Beaver, is that you? I've been worried sick! If I find you've been out with Badger again I... Oh!" the rambling stopped as the female beaver stared at the five of us, eyes wide with amazement, "Well, those aren't badgers. Oh, I never thought I'd live to see this day." she turns to look at Mr. Beaver, "Look at my fur. You couldn't give me ten minutes warning? "

Mr. Beaver chuckling joked, "I'd have given a week if I thought it would've helped."

We all laughed at Mr. Beaver's joked before Mrs. Beaver addressed all of us,