WELCOME TO NARNIA AND THE BEAVERS

"I am Switzerland

"I am Switzerland. I refuse to be affected by territorial disputes between mythical creatures."

~ Isabella Pevensie

____________

THE FOLLOWING MORNING, ALL FIVE OF US WERE SPOTTED OUTSIDE THE PROFESSOR'S HOUSE.

After last night's incident, Susan suggested stepping outside seeing that the weather had cleared up and now have the chance to explore the outdoor properties that the Professor owns.

Susan, Peter and Edmund had entertained themselves in a game of cricket; Lucy was still upset and hasn't spoken a word with any of our other siblings apart from myself the entire morning. Breakfast with the Professor was a bit awkward seeing as we all pretended last night's incident never occurred.

Hence as to why Lucy and I were sitting under the tree reading our own books whilst the others played cricket. 

"And the crowd goes quiet as Pevensie steps up to the creases."

Laughter from Susan and Peter followed after Peter's commentary.

"Peter winds up, poised to take yet another wicket!"

Invested in my own novel, I wasn't paying attention to the game until I heard someone been hit by something. Snapping my head upwards, I noticed that whilst playing cricket, Peter had tossed the ball sideways and had hit Edmund instead.

"Ow!" Edmund cried rubbing his hip. 

Peter snickered, "Whoops! Wake up dolly daydream."

"Are you alright, Ed?" I asked concern Peter might have hit him too hard. Susan had picked the ball and toss it to Peter while Edmund nodded to my question.

"Why can't we play hide and seek again?" Edmund asked. I glanced at Lucy, whose emotion turned bitter at the reminder of his lie. I interlocked my fingers with hers and gave them a small squeeze. She gave me a small smile before leaning on my shoulder.

"I thought you said it was a kid's game," Peter answered.

"Besides, we could all use the fresh air." Susan said.

"It's not like there isn't air inside," Edmund snapped back which Susan frowned at. I simply rolled my eyes, this boy seriously needed to watch his tongue or else he'll end up in a fight with the wrong sort. 

Peter position himself to throw the ball at Edmund and asked, "Are you ready?"

"Are you?" Edmund challenged.

Peter threw the ball and Edmund hit it this time, however, the ball didn't land anywhere close to Peter instead it flew through a window in the mansion. All of our eyes widen and we stared at each other in silence, shocked as to what just happen. I was the first one to react, I closed my book shut and rose from the grass before running inside and to the room where the ball had landed. I heard the rest following after me before we all enter a room where the ball went into and there was shattered glass and a knocked over suit of armor.