THE GOLDEN CAVERN

"Temptation comes in all forms of darkness that is difficult to fight off, yet we gain strength when we resist it

"Temptation comes in all forms of darkness that is difficult to fight off, yet we gain strength when we resist it."

- Isabella Pevensie

____________

I'VE NEVER BEEN THANKFUL FOR LAND BEFORE.

As much as the sea is beautiful and mysterious, after that storm and having the view of an endless ocean, I was relieved to have sight of land. From afar, the island looks completely abandoned, covered mostly by sandstone and smoke.

"I doubt the lords stopped here, my liege." Reepicheep stated as he looked at the island, "There's no sign of anything living."

"Right." Caspian pants as he continues to row the longboat. "Well, once we get ashore, take your men and search for food and water. The five of us will look for clues."

"Hang on, you mean the six of us?" Eustace asked causing everyone to stop rowing and turn to look at him, dumbfounded. "Come on, please don't send me back to the rat or her." He pleaded.

"I heard that." Both Reepicheep and Vela said at the same time.

Eustace turned to me and murmured, "Big ears."

"I heard that too," Reepicheep replied causing everyone to chuckle. Eustace, annoyed, turned to look away to which I chuckle and sooth his shoulder.

"Reep means no harm, Eustace."

____________

"I think we should separate," I suggested as the five of us walked across the island and caught a glimpse of life or if the lords were ever there. "It will cover more ground. Nathaniel and I could go one way and you three the other."

"I'm not comfortable with that," Edmund's face twisted with concern, "I think we should stick together."

Lucy nodded, "I agree with Edmund, Bella."

"I should be fine. Besides, I am the Great Light Witch." I said as I transform two rocks into butterflies.

Edmund scrunched his nose, "You're starting to sound like Peter."

I chuckle "Oh Ed. We're twins, we should be sounding alike."

"It's kinda creepy," Caspian smirks before noticing a large black rope attached to a rock, "Look, we're not the first ones on this island."

"The lords?" Edmund asked

"Could be." He said as we all glimpsed into the cave and he threw in a rock, "What do you think could be down there?"