3.03

As Helena entered the locker room, she found Meredith drinking a bottle of Pepto Bismol

As Helena entered the locker room, she found Meredith drinking a bottle of Pepto Bismol. Scrunching up her nose in disgust, she asked. "Huh, why are you downing Pepto? Are you ok?"

"Yeah. Just not feeling like myself." The girl answered, taking another gulp, as the short girl changed into her scrub top.

"O'Malley seems to have that effect on women. Ask Dr. Torres." Alex teased, taking off his shirt.

"What's that supposed to mean?" The shorter boy asked, Helena now switching her pants.

"Dude, you threw her out on her ass."

"Yeah, that was kinda mean." Helena shrugged.

"Who told you that, Alex?" George asked.

"Torres. Don't worry, I get it. She's hot, but she's not for you."

"Why's that?" Helena pulled her hair back, listening to the altercation as Meredith kept sipping on the pink drink.

"Cause she's hot."

At that, Helena gasped quietly and hit Alex's arm, mouthing the words. "Mean."

As the interns left the locker room, they followed Bailey through the halls. "Let's go people. I've been in surgery since two am, I'm in no mood."

"Yang, you are late." Alex yelled, in hopes Cristina would be reprimanded.

"Hey, I got here before George!" The woman argued.

"I'm here, I was here." George answered, Helena smiling at the two's frenetic pace.

"Nice of you to join us, Yang." The resident said, sarcastically, making Alex smile.

As they kept walking through the hallway, Meredith fell behind, holding her stomach.

"Women troubles?" Cristina asked as she and Helena kept the blond company.

"Men troubles. I think this dating two guys thing is getting to me. The stress of it, Finn, Derek, Derek, Finn. I think I'm getting an ulcer." The blond complained.

"You really shouldn't be chugging medicine, though..." Helena opinionated.

"McDreamy and the Vet are making you sick." Cristina scoffed.

"I just need to make a choice and get it over with."

As they entered a patient's room, Helena presented. "Shawn Sullivan, 62. Had minimally invasive bypass surgery two days to remove a blockage from his LAD..."

The girl was cut short by the patient. "I'm all better now, thanks, Helena. So, what do you think, Miranda? Can I stop being a burden to you people and head home?"