11.01

S11, E1

S11, E1

"You really should get your locks changed." Meredith let out, her and Helena standing at the doorway of Jo's and Alex's room.

At that, the resident screamed, as Helena told her person. "Creepy. Don't be creepy."

"What are you doing here?" Alex asked.

"We need Alex. Wilson, get out of bed." The blond told them. "We can't get in the bed with you in there."

"You can't kick me out of bed." She complained.

"Please?" Helena tried, with a smile. "We're going with a Cristina withdrawal, we need Alex."

"It's my house." Meredith shrugged.

"No, it's my house." Alex argued.

"You kick her out, then." The blond pointed out.

"I'm not wearing any-"

"I don't care about your boobs, Wilson. Out." Meredith argued.

"Yeah, we won't look, don't worry." The brunette reassured.

After Jo on a shirt, Helena shielding her eyes, the girls sat by each side of Alex, the resident letting out, ironically. "I guess I'll go make us some coffee, since I'm up."

"Coffee would be great." Meredith accepted.

"Thank you, Jo. Sorry, Jo." Helena yelled after the girl, as Alex complained, with a smile.

"This is not our thing now, ok? You two can't start showing up at all hours. I mean, this is not what we do."

"Mer told Derek she's not moving to DC, she's staying with the kids." Helena told him, laying down on his pillow.

"Alright, the miracle is over."

"The miracle is not over. We're not a miracle. Shut up!" The blond argued.

"You can't break into my house, wake me up to talk and then tell me to shut up." He rolled his eyes.

"Ok." She agreed, the repeating what the smaller girl had said. "We're going through a Cristina withdrawal."

——

Helena gave baby Cara and Ali her last kisses, already in her scrubs, letting out. "Ok, mama loves you so very much. Dada's going to take you to daycare, and I'll come pick you up later."

Just then, she looked down to her pager, seeing it was a 911.

"Go. I've got the girls." Mark told her, Helena pressing a quick kiss do his lips, before running down the hall, letting out.

"Thank you, I love you."

As she got outside, she saw a gurney vertically going through a car, screams coming from inside, muffled by the wind.