11.02

S11, E5

S11, E5

"Alright, I'm almost done right here, if you'd like to go ahead with the repair." Helena told Callie and Arizona, Wilson by her side, as they operated.

"Callie, I feel, uh, that you should go with a primary repair." Arizona told her wife.

"Eh, I feel the artery's missing too large a piece." Callie argued, then turning to Jo. "We'll do an interpositional graft."

"W- you agreed with me in pre-op." The blond argued.

"Well, I changed my mind once I got in here and saw the extent of the defect." The brunette shrugged.

As Arizona looked at her, almost asking for help, Helena adverted her gaze, announcing. "I've just finished ligating the bleeders, so we're all set up here."

She knew this was not as much about the patient as it was about their marriage.

"Yeah, and I don't see any more bone fragments , Dr. Torres, so-" The resident started.

"When you so quickly disregard my medical opinion it makes me feel like you forget that I'm a pediatric surgeon, who knows that interpositional grafts can cause complications in children." Arizona spat out.

At that, the short girl let out a little sigh, sharing a look with her younger friend.

"Well, when you question me in the OR, it makes me feel that you don't think I can't do my job." Callie argued. "We'll use the PTFE graft, Wilson."

"Use the great saphenous vein, Wilson. We don't need any synthetic materials." Arizona disagreed.

"Ok. Fine." The taller woman scoffed. "Cut into the kid's leg."

——

"I got Ali's clothes on her bed, she's getting dressed, now." Mark told his wife, pressing a kiss to her forehead.

"Is she still in her blue fase that started this week?"

"Absolutely. Blue dress, blue shoes and blue hair bow." He chuckled.

Helena crossed the kitchen island to sit by Caroline, putting the bowl of chopped up peaches in front of her. "Ok, baby. Why don't we try some peaches, today? Queres experimentar pêssegos?"

As Mark made them both some coffee, the woman put some bread slices in the toaster, asking. "Have you talked to Callie lately? About this whole break thing she has going on with Arizona?"