4.11

Helena had stayed the night at the hospital and, as such, Mark made it a point to come wake her in her on call room, in the morning

As the girl slept, the man slipped into the room, pressing a kiss to her forehead as he woke her up. "Good morning, Lee."

Letting her eyes flutter open, Helena looked at the man, smiling into the soft kiss they shared. "Morning."

"Oh, wait, wait. Look what I learned: Boa dia." The man let out, attempting to wish the girl a good morning in her mother tongue, his expression one of confidence and pride.

"That was... that was great, honey." She let out, a bit hesitant as she tried to stop an amused smile from growing.

"It wasn't great, was it?" Mark narrowed his eyes in suspicion as he looked at her, the girl shaking her head and letting out a chuckle. "You're laughing at me! I make an effort you learn your language and you laugh at me..." He huffed, pretending to be offended as he smiled.

"No, no, babe, it was good. It really was. It's just that you used the feminine form of good instead of the masculine. The word "day" is masculine." She explained, getting up from bed and pressing a kiss to his cheek.

At that, Mark let out a groan of frustration. "That doesn't even make any sense! Why does "day" have to be a dude?"

"I don't know, really, it just it." She chuckled. "I still appreciate the effort, though." Helena said, kissing her boyfriend's lips.

As the kiss grew more heated, Mark picked her up, putting her back on the bed as she giggled. As the man moved to kiss the girl's jaw, however, she let out. "Mark, no sex at the hospital, remember?"

The man, however, just kept kissing her softly. "This isn't sex. It isn't sex, not at all." He said, a mocking tone.

At that, Helena complained again. However, she moved her hand to the man's chest, taking off his shirt. "Really? What is it then?"

"It's hum... it's sleeping. We're totally sleeping, that what on call rooms are for." He came up with, now removing the girl's scrub top, between kisses to her collar area.

However, before they could go any further, they heard a knock at the door, making Helena freeze and squeal.

"Dr. Sloan?" A voice asked from the hallway.

As Mark got up, she hid behind the door, her scrub top covering her exposed torso. The resident looked at him with slightly panicked eyes as he opened the door, using it to cover his still exposed chest.

"Dr. Bailey." Mark greeted, before noticing Tuck on his baby cart. At that, he closed the door even more, his voice becoming a bit high pitched. "Dr. Bailey's baby."

Hearing the whole conversation from inside the room, Helena let her head flop against the wall, closing her eyes with embarrassment as a blush crept up her cheeks.