8.04

"That one looks like an islet cell

"That one looks like an islet cell." Meredith pointed out, laying down between her people on the grass, staring up at the clouds.

"Which one?" Helena asked, narrowing her eyes.

"That one. It's all puffy and insulin producing." The blond explained.

"It looks like a cloud." Cristina shrugged.

"You are both terrible at this. Did you not play it as a child? You're supposed to use your imagination!" The short girl explained, shaking her head. "Besides, it's clearly a buffalo."

"I have no imagination, Baby Einstein. Teddy sucked it out of me." Cristina complained.

"Oh, let's not go there. We're just gonna believe that everything is gonna be ok." Meredith told her people, plucking out some grass.

"Yeah..." The foreign girl agreed, nodding.

"She did say she has something great for me today." Cristina pointed out. "What are you two on?"

"ER." The short girl sighed.

"Cabbage patch." Meredith told them, making Helena's head turn to her.

"OB? Still? You gotta get out of those pink scrubs!" The curly haired woman complained.

"Yeah, no offense, but really can't pull those off." Helena agreed with a giggled.

"Well, Bailey has got me blackballed from every surgery. Besides, it's quiet. I get to work on the trial stuff." The blond explained her choice.

"I thought Bailey told you to stay away from the trial stuff..." Cristina exhaled, making Helena giggle.

"She did."

"I just can't help it, I feel like I'm this close to-"

The girls were interrupted by a softball ball landing between Cristina and Meredith head, the three of them sitting up as they complained.

"Hey!"

"That could have hit us!"

"Be careful." Helena agreed, as Alex ran to get his ball.

"Nice hustle." The man teased, making Helena narrow her eyes at him.

"I don't do sports."

"You know, I think this is just more avoiding thinking about Zola..." Cristina sighed, as Alex asked, stopping by the trio.

"Did you hear something?"

"No. We've bugged Janet till she's sick of us but she doesn't really know anything, so we just have to wait for the court to give us a hearing date and we're just..." Meredith sighed.

"Keeping the faith." The curly haired woman completed, the short doctor humming along.

"Keeping the faith." Meredith agreed.