11.06

S11, E12

S11, E12

Tablet in hand, Helena walked to the elevator with Maggie, finding Meredith holding her suitcase.

"You're back!" The short girl smiled.

"Hey! How'd go with the kids?" The blond asked her sister.

"Great! They're amazing, I just dropped them off at daycare." She nodded.

"Thanks again for watching them."

"How about you? How was your weekend? In DC? With your husband?" Maggie asked.

"It... was fun...!" She smiled. "I'm a little exhausted, you know."

"But it was the good kind of exhausted, right? Did you even leave the bedroom?" Callie joined them. "Was he surprised? Did he freak?!"

"Did he, Mer? Freak?" Helena teased, with a knowing smile.

"Or did you just go straight to getting freaky?" Callie sang.

"You know, did we even push the button, because it's just..." Meredith pressed the elevator button again, repeatedly.

"Oh, you pushed the button." Helena smiled.

As the elevator opened, Alex, who was inside, let out. "Hey, look who's back!"

"Meredith was just about to tell us about her weekend. With Derek." Maggie insisted.

"Oh, was she, now?" Helena tried to hold in a giggle.

"Tell me now so you don't show up in my bed tonight. It's a good thing you didn't walk in on this morning." Alex smirked.

"Oh, everyone is getting freaky but me..." Callie exhaled.

"Actually, I was just about to... I actually remembered I have to, uh... yeah..." Meredith let out, exiting the elevator with Helena behind her.

"You're a terrible liar." The short girl told her.

"Shut up..."

——

"Hey!" Arizona let out, entering the MRI viewing room, where Amelia, Helena and Stephanie already were. Turning on the microphone, she apologized. "Sorry I'm late, sorry I'm late."

"Three surgeries today, Robbins. Campos is not gonna round by herself." The woman reprimanded.

"I know, we're on it!" The blond reassured, then telling the women. "Yeah, uh, Wilson just barged in and stole my shower. Edwards, does she always walk around naked?"

"Not around the hospital, generally." She told them.

With a giggle, Helena let out. "It's like residents gone wild."

"Robbins, you live with residents?!" Nicole sat up, in the machine.

"Oh, God. Is that thing still on?" Arizona looked to the microphone.