12.02

"I shouldn't have carpooled with you

"I shouldn't have carpooled with you..." Helena exhaled, waiting on the backseat of Meredith's car, the woman on the driver's seat. "I know it's important to save gas and all, but it's also very much important that I am not late for work. When I'm late, babies and children can die."

"Hey, it's not on me." The blond shrugged, honking her car. "Maggie and Amelia are the late ones."

"Ugh, this is worse than when we carpooled with Izzie, and I don't remember a single occasion she was on time." Helene sighed, checking her wrist watch.

"I'm here!" Maggie entered the car with the mail and a toothbrush in her mouth. "I know you're mad. I am so, so sorry. We can go." Peeking to the backseat, she realized. "Amelia's not here. Ha! Amelia's the late one. It's not on me."

"You're both the late ones." Helena pointed out. "Good thing the girls are with the sitter today."

"Oh, Mer, I got the mail." The woman handed it to her sister. "I think your contract's in there. Come on. I'm the good sister."

"I'm the good sister." Meredith told her.

"Oh, I signed my yesterday. Pretty awesome that we got promoted to department chiefs at the same time, no?" Helena smiled. "Just like what we wanted in the beginning."

"Yay." Maggie smiled, as Meredith honked again.

"Shut up, I'm here." Amelia let out, entering the car, by Helena.

The short girl shot her a smile, doing a double take as she realized the woman was now taking of her shirt. With that, her eyes widened, Helena instinctively turning to face her window.

"Uh, w-what is happening?" She squealed.

"Are you naked?!" Meredith noticed.

"I won't be in five minutes." Amelia told them.

"Don't you wear panties?" Maggie asked, peeking to her sister by extension.

"No way, she likes to breathe." Amelia shared, Helena now staring forward, almost burning a whole into the front seat.

"Please tell me you're naked butt is not on the seat of my brand new car." Meredith urged. "Amelia, my children seat back there."

"You only have a problem if they kick the seats. Do they lick the seats?" Amelia teased.

"She did not just say that." The blond muttered.