XVIII: Relationship

Seonghwa woke up early, still last night's memory were fresh in his mind. He remembers each and everything, still worried about wooyoung's reaction.

He looked over to his bed just to find them sleeping together. Like they were meant to be that way. Getting out of his bed he went to freshen up, he knew his boyfriends would need a hangover cure.

Wooyoung woke up with a terrible headache, feeling a warm body (shirtless) beside him. It took him some time to register that he was sleeping with san.
Last night's incidents slowly started, becoming clear to him. He now had two hot and gorgeous men who liked him and he can freely call them boyfriends. What a great day but the head ache.

Wooyoung looked over to a shirtless san, sleeping with his mouth slightly open. He looked like a pouting kid, with no alcohol in his system he wanted to capture those lips for real and feel loved. He went down and kissed sleeping san. Who was unresponsive at first but seems like he woke up, he started responding him.
"What a nice way to wake up." San said breaking the kiss.
"Shh... you stink" wooyoung said
"Where is seonghwa hyung?" San asked looking at wooyoung's bed.
"Did he run away this time?" Wooyoung said

"No sweetheart i didn't, you wake him up with a kiss but you bite me or grab my ass. That's not fair" seonghwa spoke as he stood in the corner watching the whole scene.

Both woosan looked at a clean and causally dressed seonghwa.
"Where did you go?" Wooyoung asked
"Food and medicine, i know you both would need it." Seonghwa said showing food and medicine in hand.
"What a great boyfriend " san chuckled. And all three blushed. All the confidence they had yesterday was gone.

They now looked awkward.

Seonghwa felt like he needed to sort out the relationship, seeing them awkward, he felt responsible.

"Does your head hurt?" Seonghwa asked
"Yes alot" wooyoung winned
"You too Sannie?"
San nodded holding his head.

Seonghwa was getting distracted by a shirtless san covered in hickeys.
"Wear your shirt san and go shower i will set up the breakfast." Both san and wooyoung walked together to the bathroom

"Are you guys going to have a shower together?" Seonghwa asked innocently feeling bad that he had showered alone.
"No im going first." Wooyoung said and moved to the bathroom.

"What's wrong with him?" San asked confused with wooyoung's behavior.
"Button up your shirt. He is shy and scared." Timidly san buttoned up his shirt.
"Scared why?"
"He has a past and may be that is the reason why he ignored us for this long."
"Does he really like me? Do you really like me?" San questioned feeling uncertain.

"Yes san i do like you alot, if i didn't why would i ask you to be my boyfriend." Seonghwa said pulling san to sit on his lap.
"Don't doubt me and please san have trust in wooyoung as well he will take some time but will come around." Rubbing san's thighs seonghwa continued.

"We have talked about our feelings before you should talk to him about what he feels for you. Im sure he likes you but just talk and know his feelings better."
San leaned closer to seonghwa's chest cuddling.
"I like both of you alot. I fell for you first you know that hyung."
"Really?"
"Yes, you are handsome and so caring who wouldn't fall for you. I knew that there was something going on between you and wooyoung. I might have been a little selfish trying to get close. After our threesome i thought i had destroyed your relationship." Sadness was evident in san's voice. Seonghwa pulled san closer and brought there lips together, lightly kissing him.

"No baby it's not like that don't be sad. May be if it wasn't for you i would have kept those feelings inside."
"What feelings?" A clean and wet wooyoung came to view.
"About me liking san." seonghwa said giving san a kiss on his cheeks.
"What about you wooyoungie did you...umm do you like me?"
"Ofcourse i like you. Im sorry i have my moment of doubt and it gets the best of me. Im really sorry for putting all of us in this trouble."