XXVI: Insecurity

Wooyoung was confused, he was clearly not expecting kevin. After all that had happened he didn't want to bring his boyfriends to the edge.

"Hey woo-"
Before he could complete his sentence he took notice of wooyoung's appearance and his slight limping.
Then he looked at san and seonghwa.
And he appeared angry.

"Hey woo where were you?" He still asked politely.
"Taking a bath"
"For an hour?" Kevin asked rasing his eyebrows
"Why do to you care?" San questioned irritated.
"You would fuck them but not me, what the hell wooyoung. " kevin said directly looking into wooyoung's eye.

"You wanted to fuck me?" Wooyoung asked looking confused.
"I have been trying form fucking day one! Don't you get the hint. I tolerated you all along just to have you in my bed. You fucking loud and irritating. "

(woo is my 2nd bias yall i love him. It took me days to find flaws in him.")

"I know you were getting fucked by both of them. I have seen you with San multiple times, those moans are fucking loud.
And today with seonghwa too. Do you guys share him?"

"Wtf ?"

"Whatever just let me fuck you too since you fuck toy anyways and your mouth can be put to better use."

Tears formed in wooyoung's eyes.

Seonghwa walked forward and punched kevin right in his face. Making him fall on the ground because of the impact .

"Say another word about him and I'll make you incapable of speaking."
Kevin got up to punch seonghwa but san came in between and held his hand.

"You asshole he is our boyfriend. Our relationship is none of your business so i never said you anything while you flirted with him.  I gave enough hints to back off. Dare you call him names."

"What shit is this?"
"Listen pea brain, he is ours get this fact straight and don't get near him."

Seonghwa looked at wooyoung feeling bad for his crying baby.

"I thought you were a friend." Wooyoung said crying.
Kevin just walked away.

"Now my baby don't cry" Seonghwa said pulling wooyoung into a hug.
"Let's go to our room please."
"Here wear this " san gave wooyoung a cap and a peck on his tear stained cheecks.
They made their way to the dormitories.

And luck was not on there side for sure. They meet yeosang in the hallway.
"Why did he cry again?" The angelic yeosang looked angry.
"Something happened." Yeosang looked at seonghwa with the look clearly saying explain.

San took it upon himself and explained how he got betrayed by his friend.
"Don't you think your at fault too san?
"You were there the whole time yet you should have told him he was yours. Are u ashamed of him?"
Yeosang looked like really really angry with  a hint of disappointment. Seonghwa wanted to defend san but he wasn't in the right place, yeosang was wooyoung's bestfriend. He had his own rights and there were lines he couldn't cross.

"No yeo they told me to stay away from him. But i was the fool."
"Yeah your are a fucking fool. Im a friend and gay too. Did i ever touch your butt in a suggestive manner?" Wooyoung just looked down shaking his head.
"Im not ashamed of him yeosang but i guess i made a mistake." San looked sad like he was the one responsible for this whole mess.

"Let's go inside. We will take care of woo yeosang . Don't worry. " Seonghwa said

"Hyung can i talk to you for a sec alone?"
Seonghwa sent both woosan into their room
"Yes yeo."
"I guess i blamed san wrong. He is at fault a little but i know how stubborn wooyoung can get. Please tell him that, i couldn't tell him coz i was a little embarrassed too. I just don't like wooyoung getting hurt. "
"It's ok yeo, i would take care of both my babies and wooyoung is lucky to have a friend like you."
Seonghwa patted his back and went to his room only to find both his babies cuddling in his bed looking sad.