XI: Unexpected Attractions

Seonghwa when he entered his room to get his forgotten phone, was not expecting to see a beautiful sight infront of him.

Small man infront of him was pretty, had beautiful black hair falling on his face perfectly. Those sharp features were just mesmerizing, a small waist and broad shoulders just made him more alluring.

And to seonghwa's surprise he was staring at him as if he was a treat. Well he knew he was one! He cleared his throat to get smallers attention.

After their interaction, he was on his way to meet others, he kept thinking of san, his beauty and the way he was staring at him. Seonghwa felt a strong attraction towards him just the same he had felt for wooyoung when they first meet but a little less explicit.

But those thoughts were all forgotten when he saw a whining wooyoung.
"What happened woo?"seonghwa asked
"I want ice cream"
"Ok we will get one, why you whining?"
"Yeo said he won't let me have it"
"That's coz later u will come to me crying that you failed in your diet"

"Why you dieting?" Seonghwa asked wooyoung
"To look SEXY!"
"Aren't you already?" On seonghwa's question wooyoung blushed.
"Spoil him more hwa, some moron put in his head that he is ugly." yeosang gave him a thumbs up.
"Im going to make sure you eat well" seonghwa said with a determined look.

Wooyoung wanted to run away, seonghwa was pulling his strings. His heart was melting for the older and he couldn't really stop it. He didn't want to jump to conclusions but he was sure he had started liking the older one week or not. Seonghwa was a gem and he had realized it.

The shopping was fun. All four of them exhausted decided to go to his room.
Wooyoung was shocked to see his new roommate san. He was delicious! Wooyoung scanned his petite figure. He was cute but sexy. Someone sexy enough to tighten his pants.

During dinner he was literally being feed by seonghwa. The older would just keep adding food to his plate and giving him cute smiles. It warmed wooyoung's heart to see the older take care of him.
Inspite of all this love and care he was receiving, wooyoung was still smart ass bitch he did notice the way san was looking at him and seonghwa. He would admit he looked cute and really really attractive. But he was not sure where it will land them. Because san was not looking at them with confusion or jealousy it was pure adoration and want. The feeling wooyoung got after realizing it, was confusing.

Wooyoung stealing one of seonghwa's tshirt sat on his bed, playing games. He felt eyes on himself so he turned round to find San looking at him with a confused expression, as soon as their eyes meet san averted his gaze and started looking for something in his cupboard.

Next morning everything was normal, but now that san was there, seonghwa thought it was better to maintained some distance with wooyoung.
Not that he didn't want to be close to the younger but the thought that san was kinda made him feel different.
San was also really nice and cute, the way he looked at seonghwa during dinner made him want to take care of him as well, and he couldn't stop himself. He was still unsure whether the san would like it or not but his dimpled smile said it all.

Seonghwa was still in his bed thinking, when he felt hands on his ass. He was startled and turned around only to find a messy haired wooyoung standing there. The owner of the hand pinched his butt cheeks.
"Don't you knw how to wake up people nicely?" Seonghwa said pulling wooyoung  close and making him sit on his bed.
" Good morning to you too and be happy i didn't bite you this time." Seonghwa got up and gave wooyoung a peck on his lips.
"lets wash up" wooyoung said with a smile.
"Wash up together?" Seonghwa asked
"No sex i don't want to make san uncomfortable."
"Yeah i think so too, but what if i can't keep my hands to myself . You are sexy you know" seonghwa said playfully, pinching wooyoung's nipple.
Wooyoung grasped
"You love my clothes that much huh?" Seonghwa said, latching his lips to wooyoung's neck.
Holding his moans wooyoung asked "Don't you like them on me?"
"I love them princess, i wanna rip them off and ruin you." Saying that seonghwa attached his lips to wooyoung's and started kissing, deep and rough. Interlacing there tongues. Seonghwa pulled wooyoung closer, moved his hands under youngers tshirt feeling warm bare skin, lightly squeezing it.
Wooyoung encircled olders neck pulling him even closer deepening the kiss and inciting a moan from seonghwa.

They had completely forgotten that san was still there sleeping.
Their heated session was bought to halt by a loud ring, it was San's alarm. Both surprised moved away from each other still red from there makeout.

"Good morning " san said sitting on his bed.
" Good morning " both seonghwa and wooyoung replied breathless.
"You guys ok?"
"Yeah, lets wash up for real this time" seonghwa said the first part loud and clear second for wooyoung's ear who chuckled at the olders ethics.

Both of them went to the bathroom to brush together.
"Can i join as well?"
Both seonghwa and wooyoung looked at san and said "huh?"
San chuckled " brushing "
"Yeah, sure" they moved aside giving san also space to brush.

San found it cute, as to how his roomates where there brushing together. He just wanted to be a part of it as well.

Walking towards the cafeteria with his roomates and yeosang. They meet hoongjoong on way, who as soon as got there held yeosang's hand.
They sat on their regular table, and ordered breakfast.
As soon as the food arrived. San witnessed the same thing again.

"You guys dating?" San asked out of nowhere.

I hope you guys are not confused this is just related to last chapter. It has all the thoughts and san's reactions on incidents. Since he is new.

Hope you guys liked it. I will try and update regularly now. Im free for few days but only if there is no problem in my life .

Thank you for reading.

Yeah im lazy to crop bt ok u love it anyways

"8 makes 1 butt." -Choi San (Ateez)

👁👄👁
I will get these wise words tattooed someday.

👁👄👁I will get these wise words tattooed someday