XV: Yeosang The Saviour

Days had passsed and the problem between the roomates got out of hand. Wooyoung was avoiding both san and seonghwa, he would sleep in yeosang's room, irritating the hell out of him. Multiple times yeosang had asked him what was wrong but he wouldn't say a thing.

On the other had hand san and seonghwa avoided each other thinking they had betrayed wooyoung.

The room felt suffocating for both san and seonghwa.

Seonghwa kept thinking he had lost his chance with both san and wooyoung, more than that he felt guilty for betraying wooyoung  and the younger was avoiding him like plague.
San was not ignore him like wooyoung but he kept the conversation minimal.

While San felt that he had somehow broken the relationship between wooyoung and seonghwa and he held himself responsible for all the mess that was created. He could see the misery on seonghwa's face and for wooyoung he had hardly seen him.

Yeosang was losing his shit. Wooyoung was behaving like a spoiled brat. He would stay his room for most of the time and sulk like a kid. He knew there was something wrong between all three of them but neither of them spoke. Wooyoung was not only staying but also interfering in his and hoongjoong's relationship, which was only at the beginning stage.

Yeosang knew this problem certainly revolved around wooyoung.  Knowing his past, he knew wooyoung was stupid and stuck in the past.

Last time wooyoung was avoiding seonghwa he remembers going to seonghwa telling him to hold on to wooyoung.

                            ~Flashback~
Seonghwa was sitting on their almost designated table eating dinner with yeosang and hoongjoong. The sad expression was evident on his face and had been there for few days.
Yeosang very well knew the reason for this. The look on seonghwa's face made him realize, he would be the best for wooyoung. All the one night stands he had, none of them had affected wooyoung this bad, and seeing seonghwa sad because wooyoung was not there with  him, he had to step in and not let wooyoung lose this chance to be happy again. He mentally entrusted seonghwa to make wooyoung happy.
"Seonghwa hyung"
Seonghwa replied with a small hmm
"Why you so sad?"
Seonghwa just remained silent. He looked confused.
"I know you are sad because wooyoung is ignoring you."
"Why is he ignoring me then? I don't even know what i did wrong." The sad tone in seonghwa's voice even made yeosang feel bad for seonghwa and angry at wooyoung.

"He has a past. Its not my place to tell you  his past. But wooyoung is scared to give his heart again and you seem to have attracted him more than you should."
"He is ignoring me like i don't exist, even worse he behaves rudely when i try to talk to him. I know he told you about what happened between us. Im not someone who goes for one night stands, or random fun. Im really interested in knowing him, being with him." Seonghwa let out a sigh.
"Just hold on a little more hyung he will come back. He had never had anyone treat him good. That's why he panicked and is behaving like this. Trust me just this once"
Seonghwa nodded.

(This was the reason why seonghwa put up the post it note in chapter VIII: Open door)

Yeosang had this conversation with wooyoung as well, he knew this might just help both of them.

Few days after this he saw wooyoung sticking back to seonghwa and being all happy again yeosang was sure things went well.

The day they went shopping, watching wooyoung get protective over seonghwa just made him happy, he would have helped seonghwa to deal with a jealous wooyoung but it was so much fun to watch the drama.

But this time he had no idea what was wrong. He could sense that it had san involved but he couldn't get hold of the situation. He was not as close with san, now all this mess he couldn't even ask him anything.
He wanted to help wooyoung, he loved his bestfriend seeing him sad pissed him more than the fact that was disturbing his peacefully life.

At lunch yeosang was sitting with hoongjoong only, as all the other 3 had refused to come and eat.

"Joong you know what is wrong with those three?"
"I kinda have some idea. I remember a convo with seonghwa regarding their relationship" hoongjoong continued to eat
"Tell me more"  yeosang sighed and continued
"This situation is getting out of hand, wooyoung won't leave my room and sulk in the corner"
"I remember talking to seonghwa about him liking san and wooyoung both at the same time and same way and..... about woosan flirting and being close. And i also remember seonghwa not being jealous of  woosan. He was not sure of san's and wooyoung's feelings. I remember suggesting him a ploy."
"They what ?" The shock yeosang got was real. He knew san somewhat had a crush on seonghwa. It was written all over his face. But wooyoung and san. He remembers once wooyoung mentioning how hot and sexy san is but he didn't expect them to be flirting since wooyoung liked seonghwa.
"May be something happened. Seems like they had some issues."

"Wait a second i remember san limping really bad when i saw woo cry, but hell woo was limping too. Shit!!! They all fucked !" Hoongjoong dropped his spoon and yeosang kept cursing.
"They all avoiding each other, coz they are idiots and not in best terms with their feelings."
"Are you sure they fucked?"
"Oh come on joong! I have heard about seonghwa's dick, once you have it in your ass 100% chances you will be limping next day. And the way both san and seonghwa were avoiding each other since we started eating was also weird. The only conclusions i can draw is that either seonghwa fucked san and wooyoung separately or may be they all fucked together. And as far i knw about seonghwa chances are he wouldn't cheat  like that, he had feelings for woo as well."
"Uhhh this is so frustrating!" Yeosang was literally shouting by now.

"I think you are right about the fact they fucked, maybe together." Hoongjoong stated

"Then why run away like that? All three of them seem sad and lost. You know i kinda have a feeling it's wooyoung again, he doesn't really understand his feelings and takes himself for granted."
"What can we do?"

"Let's get them drunk!"

Hoongjoong eye widened upon this idea and yeosang just plotted a plan.

I might update a new chapter tomorrow or day after.
It's a filler chapter but yeosang is really important so i dedicated a chapter to him.  Hope ur enjoying the story as well .
Im currently writing smut bt it's few chapters away.
Ignore my mistakes.

Listen to Baekhyun's Japanese album it's a masterpiece

Listen to Baekhyun's Japanese album it's a masterpiece. ♡♡