XXIX: Sluts

San woke up from his nap as his phone kept on buzzing. He checked his phone only to find he had no class after lunch.

Checking the time he thought of waking wooyoung up.
"Hey baby."
San kissed his lips and received no acknowledgment.
"Baby" he kissed again trying to wake up the sleeping baby .
"Umm Sannie 5 more minutes. "  mumbling wooyoung pulled san into a hug and slept again.
San simply let out a sigh. He held wooyoung closer but didn't want to sleep anymore. 
He also had to wake wooyoung up so he could have his lunch and go to class.

Few minutes san stayed there cuddling his baby occasionally playing with his fluff hair giving small kisses.
He missed seonghwa, now how perfect this lazy morning would have been if he was also cuddling them.
He understands the older is busy.

"Woo wake up you will be late for class."
"I hate you sometimes." Wooyoung spat as he woke up and walked to the bathroom. 
San chuckled at the behavior. He followed the younger to the bathroom.
Wooyoung was brushing his teeth so went and back hugged him.
"Baby give me mine too." Wooyoung simply put toothpaste on san's brush and pushed it in his mouth and continued with his work.

Wooyoung walked into the shower while san was still brushing.
"You sexy babe."
"Sannie im sore, shut up!"  Wooyoung turned on the shower.

San just smiled fondly looking at wooyoung.
"Let me shower with you."
"Only if you keep ur dick to yourself. "
San chuckled and started undressing himself. 

Wooyoung looked at san in awe.  Those beautiful abs and chest were doing things to him. San looked like a snack and wooyoung was getting carried away. Teasing his boyfriends was fun but now being teased he didn't like the feeling. He wasn't sure if san was really slow or he was trying to seduce him, because whatever it was it was working.

Pulling the last piece of clothing and hard cock came in view. Wooyoung sucked his breath.
"Why are you hard?"
"Morning wood baby. Why do you look so bothered though? Didn't you say no sex for a month?"
San moved forward to wooyoung under the shower. Wooyoung just looked at san.

"Now do you need help cleaning?"
San asked obvious to the effect he had.

Wooyoung nodded knowing he would love it anyways sore or not.

San sat down trying to clean wooyoung's ass. The hole was stretched and the sight was lewd. San thought he was just playing but now he really wants to take wooyoung against the wall and fuck him.

It wasn't difficult to clean him but the constant squirming and moans, were not doing any good to san's dick.

"Woo baby stop moving and moaning please it's taking all my self control to not pin you against the wall and fuck the daylight out of you."
"But Sannie " wooyoung just moaned as san tried to clean him.

And it was final straw from him. He pinned wooyoung against the wall and slowly started moving his fingers which were already inside him but for a different purpose.
Wooyoung moaned louder and san was pretty sure his neighbors knew.

Impatient san inserted his hard dick hastily.  He boyfriend was already stretched and he didn't have much to do it.

He was moving inside wooyoung when he heard.

"You both fucking?"
Both woosan looked at each other.

It was seonghwa.