X: Choi San

Seonghwa woke up when he felt sweet pecks all over his face.
He was happy wooyoung had opened up to him. Past few days being aware of the fact that he was ignoring him, did hurt him.

He didn't want wooyoung to think bad of him. One night stands were really not his thing, he won't involve himself in any such act until he is really interested in that person.
And that person was currently giving him kisses.

"Wake up you sleepy head!!!!" Even though seonghwa was awake he pretended to sleep.

Internally his smile grew bigger when Wooyoung took his hands and caressed it. Intervening their fingers together planting a small kiss.

But then he bit hard on seonghwa's hand.
"Oww oww, really Jung Wooyoung"
"You weren't waking up."
"So u thought biting me was a good idea?"
Wooyoung nodded with a grin.
Shaking his head seonghwa sat on his bed

"What time is it??"
"8:30 am and for your information im hungry."
"For" seonghwa asked with a smirk.
"FOOD! you dirty minded bitch. Im hungry for food."
"But my dick can work...u knw" seonghwa winked at him enjoying teasing the younger.
"I- "
seonghwa bent down, started kissing youngers neck and snaking his arms around his waist pulling him close.

"You fucked me raw and rough last night. What do u think my hole is?"
"Pretty"
" umm that's not what....uh ok"  wooyoung said as he let out a moan.
Seonghwa changed their position now wooyoung was straddling him. He continued his sweet torture, when he felt wooyoung grow hard, he smacked his ass letting him go, earning a whine.
"Why did you do that?"
"Punishment love, for biting me"
"You don't play fair"
"I can be worse princess" seonghwa said pecking his lips.

"What do you want to eat?"
"You choose"

After ordering Seonghwa went to the bathroom and started brushing his teeth. Soon wooyoung followed, moved him aside and started brushing as well.

Watching the younger be comfortable around him made his heart flutter. Wooyoung might be the sexiest when he wants but he was an actual fluff ball, who wants constant attention.

"What are you looking at?"
"You"
"I know but why?"
"Because you are cute" wooyoung visibly blushed
"Whatever,im hungry" and they continued brushing.

Soon the food arrived.

"We should go shopping."seonghwa suggested  while eating his sandwich.
"You already have so many clothes, you want more?"
"One can never get enough of cloths."
Shaking his head wooyoung said
"There is no point in reasoning you, lets go after we are done." Seonghwa smiled and agreed. Suggesting to take hoongjoong and yeosang too.

San entered the campus in the afternoon.
He was already 10 days late because he had to take care of his mother.
Even though she insisted on him going but he was a great son and wouldn't leave her alone.

Entering his room he saw both his roommates were already there.
Hoping they would be nice and befriend him.

San was arranging his things, when he heard the door open. He looked back and saw a tall male. It took san few seconds to comprehend his thoughts. The taller was beautiful. Perfect eyes, jawline and plump lips. He was blatantly staring at the taller . Until he cleared his throat.
"Hello, im seonghwa."
"Hey, im san."
"Umm im came to get my phone. We were going shopping. You wanna join ? We can wait." Seonghwa said trying to be friendly and polite.
"No no go ahead, i have travelled alot."
"See you in the evening, take care" seonghwa said with a smile and took he phone and left.
San let out his breath, which he wasn't even aware he was holding.  Seonghwa was really perfect.

San was exhausted , he had travelled from country side and the campus was huge, since he was late had to go to the main office building to get his details. Climbing on his bed he soon feel asleep.