XXI: Naked

It was already dark outside as well as inside when san woke up. Looking at sleeping wooyoung and seonghwa made him feel so so good.
He had two beautiful boyfriends who looked super cute cuddling naked.

San couldn't even express how loved and wanted he felt when wooyoung got jealous and protective over him. All the mental torture he felt because of wooyoung was easily forgiven, knowing his side of story he wanted to protect and cherish him at all costs. Seonghwa was already doing a great job at it. He had seen and always wished to be treated just the same. Being pampered by the older gave him a sense of worth.

Seonghwa dominant side was equally alluring, meeting the older for the first time he expected him be submissive but look what happened, that man took his virgin ass and made him see stars.  He chuckled at the thought .

His phone lit up he went to look. It was a message from hoongjoong.

Chat: Sanjoong

Joongie hyung
Sannie how was ur date?
Are u coming for dinner with us?

Sannie
It was good hyung
I will wake up seonghwa hyung and woo and ask about dinner.

Joongie hyung
Why are they sleeping now?
I called both of them before
they didn't pick up

Sannie
Oww
Umm
They are tired

Joongie hyung
You were fucking i know i could hear all of you from room u horny bitches.

Sannie
......
😳

Joongie hyung
That was yeo
Im so sorry

Sannie
U guys together 😉

Joongie hyung
Why u want me to die single

Sannie
Hyung that was yeosang
Wasn't it?

Joongie hyung
Yes
Omg he is embarrassing
U all coming for dinner??

Sannie
Wait a sex hyung
I meant sex
No
SECOND!
WAIT A SECOND

Joongie hyung
Horny bitch

Sannie
It was a mistake 😔

Joongie hyung
Bt that dsnt prove that ur nt horny bitch
Wait all three of you are
Sannie just tell me abt dinner nd ignore yeo

San was about to answer it when he felt soft hands snaking around his waist. Seonghwa naked chest came in contact with his naked back.
Seonghwa pulled him closer putting head on san's shoulder

"You know baby boy i wanted to fuck you so bad"  *kiss*
"when i saw you moving around butt naked last time"  *kiss*
"but that time you weren't mine"  *kiss*
"But u know now you are mine."

Seonghwa lightly bit san's shoulder making him moan
"And i will fuck you as i please"

San could feel seonghwa dick on his ass, and his dominant demanding attitude was turning him on even more. He had sex like two hours ago but he can't enough with his boyfriends.

"You walking around naked turns me on so much. I just want to fuck you senseless." Seonghwa growled him in ears biting his earlobe.

Seonghwa hands traveled their way to san's ass giving it a tight squeeze.
"Umm... hyung  will we eat dinner?"
Seonghwa looked at him confused.
"Hoongjoong hyung was asking and they are waiting. "
"Yes we will after you are fucked!" Seonghwa said more like warned san not to interrupt with such stupid questions.