IX : Make up sex?

Seonghwa started kissing wooyoung's neck and slowing started moving him backwards. Wooyoung's hands were still above his head and his back hit the cold wall.

Wooyoung grasped when he felt seonghwa's hands on his erect clothed dick, palming it and running his fingers softly over the entire length. His hands moved to wooyoung's waist pulling him closer, harshly brushing there clothed dicks together.
Seonghwa bit his neck and roughly  brushed their erections together again. Both of them moaning from the sensation.

Seonghwa could clearly see wooyoung's dick peeping out the underwear and precum on his stomach. He wanted to tease the younger more.

He abandoned younger dick, just to make him more weak. He slowly started licking wooyoung nipples, pinching them hard and sucking them, that made wooyoung impatient and started to move to hips to get any kinda of friction possible. He held the younger hips in place, and started kissing and licking more rigorously.
"Please stop teasing me!" Wooyoung panted
"Are you forgetting this is a punishment princess. Im being very nice to you now."
"I need your dick please!"
Biting wooyoung nipples he started grinding on wooyoung's dick, holding his waist tightly he kept grinding at his own pace not allowing wooyoung to have it his way.

Bathroom was filled with wooyoung's moans and groans. He practically had no control and seonghwa was teasing him to the fullest. He would slow down when he would feel wooyoung nearing his climax.

Seonghwa allowed some mercy and soon wooyoung came in his underwear and the older let go of his hands.

When he thought the older was done. Seonghwa flipped him, he was now facing the wall.
Wooyoung felt olders hand on his ass caressing it and occasionally squeezing it.

Then a hard spank landed on his ass, he moaned involuntarily. Older then started removing his underwear with agonizingly slow speed.
"You got such a pretty ass." Seonghwa whispered in his ears and licked his earlobe.
It sent shivers through wooyoung's body.
He felt seonghwa's still clothed dick rubbing on his naked ass, he also started sucking on his neck and shoulders.
Wooyoung was getting hard again.

All of a sudden he felt no contact with the older. He was about to turn around when he heard
"Don't you dare look back! Stay like that until i ask you to move." wooyoung felt his dick twitch on that command.

Few minutes later, which felt like an eternity to wooyoung. He felt seonghwa's presence again but his position was different.

Wooyoung grasp when the older spread his butt cheeks.
"Your pretty little hole really wants me huh??" Seonghwa questioned
"Yes it does. It wants you ruin it." he heard seonghwa grunt and was happy with the reaction.

Wooyoung felt a small blow on his hole, he shivered from the sensation. He then felt olders toungue which was slowly licking and  rimming his hole making the muscles relax. Olders hot and wet tongue started going in and out of his hole. His tongue felt heavenly.
Wooyoung became a moaning mess.

It was something new for wooyoung, he was never rimmed before, his previous boyfriend was such an asshole he never really cared for wooyoung and he was too naive to understand, it was just his advantage wooyoung liked it rough.

Seonghwa stopped and wooyoung whined at the loss of pleasure.
Seonghwa chuckled
"Behave princess, will you?"
"But im hard, i need you."
"You keep forgetting, it's your punishment." As soon as Seonghwa finished the sentence, he turned on the shower and thrusted inside wooyoung without warning and started moving.

Seonghwa was purposely going slow and it didn't go well with wooyoung, he started thrusting his backwards.
"Impatient much" Seonghwa halted all the action
"If you misbehave one more time i will make sure you will not be able to move even an inch tomorrow" saying this he again started moving in the same slow pace.