XX: Punishment

Seonghwa and san were still in shock and their faces said it all.
"Why are you both so shocked ? Did u think i would let it slid? Other girls watching u naked and having their hands on you."

"But baby i didn't even know that she was watching me." San said trying to defend himself but deep inside he knew this would have happened.
"I avoid her with my all. Trust me" Seonghwa said in his defense holding wooyoung tighter.

Taking advantage of his position he moved in ass on seonghwa's crotch creating the friction seonghwa wanted to avoid in public.
"Mmmh, babe don't . It's already hard having your ass on my dick." Seonghwa whispered, san gulped and wooyoung smirked.

"Sannie why aren't you feeding me?"
San timidly moved his slice forward for wooyoung to eat.
"I want that  " wooyoung pointed to the bread sticks .
San took the bread stick dipped it in ketchup for wooyoung to eat.

Wooyoung purposefully moved forward to take a bite grinding his ass on seonghwa's now semi hard cock, while licking the ketchup with tease. Reminding san of the time he had wooyoung's face in between his leg.

Soon his thoughts were brought to halt when wooyoung bite his stick. It send shivers down san's spine.

"Babe why don't you sit on the chair?" Seonghwa offered wooyoung
"Do you want me to keep my precious ass on that seat which that bitch tainted with her dirty mostly uncovered ones?"
Seonghwa bit his lips unable to answer immediately.
"No princess, enjoy your food." Saying that seonghwa started to eating again, while in precautions san put forward the slice for wooyoung to take a bite.

Wooyoung smiled and ate in silence only to think of ways to torture his boyfriends.

Getting in their room seonghwa and san were excited.  It would be their first time as boyfriends, but dreaded that wooyoung had planned to punish them.

Wooyoung entered last and locked the door, eyeing both his boyfriends. He could see their semi hard cocks even from their jeans.

"Do you want me?" Wooyoung asked sensually to both his boyfriends.

As expected they nodded now checking out wooyoung.

Wooyoung slowly unbuttoned his shirt one button at a time his delicious body was slowly put to display but he didn't remove his shirt.

"Sannie strip" wooyoung said with such authority that it shocked san.
"Don't you bottom love?" San dared to question.
"It's only for seonghwa hyung with you i want to be buried deep inside you and bury you deep inside as well. Now will you strip or do u want me make it worse?"
"Im sorry"

Slowly san removed his t-shirt. Unbuttoned his jean dropping it. He was now only in underwear. He could clearly see the lust in seonghwa's and wooyoung's eyes.
"Come here Sannie and don't remove your underwear."

San walked towards wooyoung, who pulled him into a hot kiss. Both their lips moving passionately. Wooyoung sucked his lower lip harshly to enter his tongue into san's mouth.
San tried to fight for dominance but seems like it only agitated wooyoung more because  he harshly sucked on san's lips making him moan. He took control and kissed him while exploring his warm mouth with his tongue.
Breaking the kiss wooyoung panted.
"Nobody sees you naked apart from us. Do you understand ?"
"Yes, i understand"
"Good, now remove your underwear and stick you tongue out."
San slowly removed his underwear and stuck it tongue out.

Wooyoung smirked and moved to seonghwa confusing san.

He slowly unbuttoned seonghwa's shirt dropping it on the ground and only unbuttoning his pants.
He licked seonghwa's neck, planting soft kisses.
He started to suck on spot under his jaw, a place he was sure seonghwa couldn't hide his hickey.
He sucked harder earning a moan from from seonghwa.