XII : Hands to myself

"You guys dating?" San asked out of nowhere.

All four of them blushed, denying.

Days passed and Wooyoung was now sexually frustrated. He would occasionally kiss seonghwa when no was around, but sometimes he wanted to kiss san too. He would stare at those lips and want to have a taste. It felt weird because he knew he had feelings for seonghwa but what he was feeling for san was scaring him.
He brushed it off thinking he was just horny.

Completely unaware that san had the same thoughts.
San was not fully aware of what was going on between his roommates, but he was sure there were not just friends.
If san was being honest with himself he wanted both his roomates. He himself felt weirded out, about wanting both his roommate at once or individually.
He would at times sense the sexual tension between them. Those subtle touches were not always subtle.
He had seen how seonghwa would kiss wooyoung's cheek when he thought no one was around or how wooyoung's hands would move on seonghwa's thighs under the table.
He was little envious, he wanted to feel those things for himself too, for the most he wanted to kiss them.

He was not complaining though as seonghwa was always nice and super sweet to him while wooyoung would flirt with him, both giving him ample attention.

He didn't feel left out but he didn't feel like he was completely in as well.

Seonghwa on the other hand was in the same state of confusion as his roomates. His feelings for wooyoung, were strong but his attraction toward san was no less.
He kinda felt more trapped because he remembers wooyoung ignoring him and being rude and sad.
He was aware that wooyoung's heart was fragile. If he gave san more attention, chances are it would hurt wooyoung and he didn't want to take that risk.

Seonghwa's class was over for the day he and hoongjoong were walking to the dorms.
"We should get wooyoung as well his department is on the way" seonghwa said
"So you and wooyoung huh?" Hoongjoong asked with a teasing tone.

Walking towards wooyoung's department.
"Huh? What abt me and woo?"
"I heard you guys had sex."
"Yeah, I bet yeosang told you."
Nodding hoongjoong asked
"So you guys dating or something?"
"We haven't reached that stage yet. We decided to know each other well. But im little troubled."
"Why?"
"It's san. I don't know why but i feel really attracted to him. I kinda want him the same way i want woo. And the most absurd part is that wooyoung seems to enjoy flirting with san too. Not that i feel jealous. But im scared if i show san more affection woo would not like it."
"Why don't you ask wooyoung what he feels about san? May be you can start a ploy relationship."

"Really? I don't think so, woo seems very territorial,you don't know that Kfc incident when we went shopping. He would have kicked that waitress ass for flirting with me, if i hadn't stoped him. And honourable mentions to your yeosang who was standing and enjoying the whole show. While i struggled with wooyoung." Seonghwa huffed at the memory
"He is not my yeosang, yet." Hoongjoong said with a hint of pink on his cheeks.

"Leaving all that aside ask him. There is no other way other than communication. And what about san?"
"Im not sure about him either. He is giving me same mixed vibes as well. I know for sure he likes me even just a little because i see the way he looks at me. And on the other side he enjoys flirting with woo too. I might be wrong about it, but i feel he wants me treat him the same way i treat woo. I have seen on multiple occasions, the longing in his eyes." Before hoongjoong could reply they heard

"Hyung what are you doing here?" They around only to find wooyoung approaching them with a grin.
"We came to__" wooyoung gave a peck on seonghwa's lips not letting him complete his sentence.
"Love birds get a room" hoongjoong said hitting wooyoung's arm.
"You came to pick me up?" Wooyoung chirped
"Yes let's go" seonghwa said taking wooyoung's hand.