XXX: F*cked

Seonghwa was already having a bad day. He had to redo his work because the the design didn't go as planned he was already frustrated and tired.
He had finished his exams but that didn't provide him relief.

Over the top when he wanted to relax he heard moans coming from his room. It just angered him more but the scene of his naked boyfriend fucking turned him on too.

Can you blame him he was sex deprived and frustrated with his work. He hadn't touched them for weeks.

As soon he heard wooyoung ask san to fuck him hard, that was his last straw.

He wanted to fuck them.
No ruin and wreck them.

Anger and lust is a deadly combination specially for asses.

As soon as woosan got on all four. He stripped and walked to the closet.
He took out two cock rings and a dildo.

"Your asses look pretty. " He spanked wooyoung

"Didn't i tell you that you both were not allowed to fuck?"
He spanked san's ass.

No reply again seonghwa raised his voice.

"Answer me will you?"

"Yes"

"So you both have been bad boys?"
They nooded.
"What do bad boys get?"
He spanked both of them on the same time.
"Punishment"
"Good"

Seonghwa slowly moved his hands on wooyoung's waist and ass. Slowly and skillfully placed the cock ring on wooyoung.

Who just moaned at the sensation of something cold hitting his already hard dick.

Kissing wooyoung waist he moved to san who patiently waiting for his turn.
A hard slap landed on his butt making him yelp. Seonghwa inserted his finger earning a painful groan from san.

He slipped the cock ring and moved away from both of them.

"Count!"
He spanked wooyoung's ass.
"ahhh 1"
A hard spank landed on san's butt cheek.
"2" san quivered.
.
.
.
Total of 10 hard spanks were delivered.

Wooyoung's ass was red and handprints were visible. San was no better.
Their cocks were dripping hard and they were needy.

Seonghwa looked satisfied with his work knowing they enjoyed it. Those moans just turned him on more. Now watching two beautiful boyfriends all spread and panting waiting for him. But he had other plans.

"Now my little sluts play with each other."

San laid wooyoung on the bed hovering over him he started  kissing and biting on his neck. Slowly licking wooyoung's nipples moved down to position himself and started rubbing their dicks together without realizing it was going to be difficult for him.

Wooyoung moaned and clutched on san's biceps trying to control his pace.

Seonghwa watched his boyfriends with lustful eyes. Each movement each moan making his dick hard.

"Ahh master i want to cum." Seonghwa smriked at san request who was still moving his dick against wooyoung. Seeing san slip even if he was with wooyoung made him feel proud.

"Did you do as i asked?"
San shook his in a no.
"Then continue."

Wooyoung took this chance and flipped san .
Sitting on san's crotch he placed San's dick in between his ass cheecks and started moving.

"Shit! Fucking hell woo slow down." San let out a pained moan.
Wooyoung slowed down knowing he would have the same problem as san. As his dick was rubbing on san's abs while his hole was  stimulated.