III: Shower

Seonghwa was sure he heard wooyoung murmur something but he ignore it.

Looking at his luggage, he thought to himself, being a fashionista is not easy.
He went to his cupboard trying to arrange his things. After hours of struggle he finally managed to fit his things in that small space.

Closing his cupboard he turned around and saw wooyoung in shorts and oversized t-shirt sitting on his bed, playing games on his phone.

Seonghwa's eye went straight to smallers milky thighs those shorts were doing a very bad job at hiding them. His t-shirt was no less sinister giving him a full view of his sexy neck and collar bones.

In that moment all he thought about was running his hands on those milky thighs, leaving hickeys all over that veiny neck and licking those collar bones. He shook his head to get rid of those thoughts but it was already too late his little friend was all ready.

Not to embarrass himself he rushed to the washroom on the way he realized he hasn't taken any clothes. The idea of coming out naked from the bathroom while his roomate was still in the room wasn't appealing to him.
Now he had go back to cupboard which was right next to wooyoung's bed. Hoping wooyoung would not notice he moved toward his cupboard to get his clothes but maybe today he was not that lucky.

Wooyoung looked up from his phone and his eyes first landed on seonghwa's dick then he looked at his face which seonghwa was sure would be red by now.

Embarrassed seonghwa murmured "sorry" and rushed to get his clothes and ran towards the bathroom in this process he was sure he heard wooyoung chuckle.
Entering the bathroom he felt embarrassment wash over him. Now wooyoung had pretty much seen the buldge in his pants and he just meet him today! "Great start Park Seonghwa"he said to himself, blaming his tight pants in the process.

Keeping the embarrassment aside seonghwa knew he had to deal with the problem wooyoung had created. Masturbating thinking of his new roomate was not a good option but that is what exactly he did.

He took his pants and underwear off in one go. He could clearly see his hard cock.
Thinking about those beautiful thighs, neck and chest it was enough to drive him crazy.

He turned on the shower and started rubbing his now leaking cock. He starting imagining ways to pound wooyoung, a loud moan escaped his lips. His eyes widened on realizing what had done but now he couldn't stop. He made a mental note not to moan to loud and continued with the act.

He heard a knock on the door "Are you done? Do you want to go for dinner ?" he heard wooyoung
"No I'm not done yet. You go on i will eat later."
"Ok" wooyoung answered
He heard the door close and again focused his attention on completing the work in hand.
Soon cuming on his own hands, he cleaned himself and got out the bathroom.

Sitting on the bed he sighed feeling exhausted both physically and mentally.

He feel asleep right then and there.

Wooyoung after eating dinner entered his room only to find his roommate sleeping peacefully looking all soft and cute, his eyelashes fell beautifully on his cheeks. Now with no make up he looked softer. Those defined eyebrows made he him look like angry bird, he chuckled thinking seonghwa did resemble angry bird.

He had only meet this guy today but the attraction he felt towards the taller was too much for his own good. Wooyoung after his last break up had made up his mind not to fall in love. Looking at his sleeping roommate he thought a little fun won't hurt right?

Now remembering seonghwa's bulge and the moan he heard. He was like 90% sure he was the reason and he was extremely proud of it.
He wore those shorts and tshirt for a purpose. After all this time he was aware of the effects he had on people.
That moan seonghwa let out during shower was enough to turn on wooyoung but he didn't have much choice, yeosang came bragging in his room demanding chicken saying he was hungry.

He went to bed thinking of more ways to tease the taller.

Thanks for reading.♡♡

Can you really escape this man?🤔

Jung wooyoung is the type of boyfriend one can never have .