XXII: Treasure

Wooyoung woke up earlier than usual feeling hot. He had two hot bodies draped around him.
Even though he felt hot, he was feeling loved.

San was on his back, legs tangled with his and mouth slightly open. His lips looked tempting, he wanted to kiss them.
So that's what he did. Slightly plantings soft kisses on san's face, he started kissing san passionately.

San felt out of breath he opened his to find wooyoung kissing him passionately.
San started reciprocating.
"Umm baby" san said still his lips attached to wooyoung
"Yes"
They broke the kiss breathless .
"You want get fucked in the morning?"
"No"
"Then why are you tempting me. Not that i mind waking up like this but i want that ass too" san said now slowly moving his hands on wooyoung's ass.

Wooyoung removed san's hands from his ass and pinched san's nipples hard.
"Oww oww im sorry" san whined in pain/pleasure
"For your information your lips looked kissable." Completing this sentence he pulled san into another heated kiss.

"We have class and we need to wake seonghwa hyung. Let's suck him and kiss him" wooyoung suggested looking at seonghwa's sleeping figure.
San smirked at the thought.

Slowly they removed seonghwa cloths.
San removed the olders shorts, surprisingly he had no underwear and his limp dick came in view.
Wooyoung unbuttoned his shirt and slowly removed it to expose older's chest.

San took seonghwa limp dick in his mouth and started sucking on it while wooyoung captured his nipples.
Seonghwa stirred in his sleep and moaned. Both woosan smirked, san increased his sucking while he also started playing with his balls. Wooyoung sucked harder while playing with the other bud.

Seonghwa let out a loud moan and woke up. he thought it was dream but it was all real. He saw san sucking his dick while wooyoung sucking his chest and nipples.
He had a fresh set of hickeys on his chest.
"Babies what are you trying to do?" Seonghwa asked, woosan sucked harder.
Seonghwa just moaned.
"Love what are u doing."
"Waking you up" wooyoung said and started stroking is own length.

Seonghwa took wooyoung's dick in his hand removing wooyoung's and started stroking him.
Wooyoung moaned on his touch. San started sucking harder.
"Im gonna cum" Seonghwa moaned. San tried harder.
Seonghwa came in his mouth.
Panting seonghwa brought san for a heated kiss.
"Baby boy ride my thigh" Seonghwa said handing san lube.
San took the lube spreading it on seonghwa's thighs with his lean fingers making sure his touches were inciting.

He slowly sat on olders thigh and settled his ass and started rubbing. The sensation of his hard dick slipping on seonghwa thigh made him moan.

"You have no idea how hot you look right now" wooyoung said eyeing san.
"Uhh....." that's all san could say.
He was busy in vigorously rubbing his dick on those thighs to reach his high.

"I want the other thigh."
Wooyoung removed seonghwa's hand from his dick.
"It's all your princess, go ahead."
Seonghwa adjusted his position and leaned back on the head board to have a better view of his boyfriends ridding his thigh.

Wooyoung spread the lube and positioned himself on the slippery thigh. He started rubbing as well.
"This is so fucking good" wooyoung moaned grinding his dick on seonghwa's thighs.
"You sluts enjoying this ?" Seonghwa asked pinching san's nipple who moaned even louder.
While wooyoung kept his pace to reach his high.
Seonghwa slapped his thighs and wooyoung let out an erotic moan.
"Cat got your toungue sluts?"
"Mhh..I love it!" Wooyoung replied grinding with full force.
"Im close"
After san said those words a sort of frenzy started. San came followed by wooyoung and then seonghwa. As he was jerking himself watching his boyfriends fuck themselves on his thighs.