XIV: Confusion

Waking up around two hot naked men, might be a dream of many. Not everyone was lucky enough to have it but san was definitely not one of those losers.

He had a naked seonghwa and a naked wooyoung on either side of him, all there legs tangled. He could still feel some sticky cum in between his thighs which probably made it's way from his ass. Looking at both the beautiful men, he was confused.

He liked both his roommate and had fucked them (or got fucked) and he was aware that maybe seonghwa and wooyoung were boyfriends.
"Do i have a chance with them?" He thought to himself. They seem close, will they accept me?
No doubt sex was all good he would do it again anytime they wanted but he had feelings. From the look outside the window it was evident it was early in the morning, rather than overthinking san thought it was better to sleep and enjoy some more in between the hot bodies.

Seonghwa woke up to only sleeping san. He tried to look around to see if he could find wooyoung but he was no where. Seonghwa's worst fears were coming to life. He was expecting wooyoung to do something like, but he was confused,when he allowed all this himself why did he run away now?
Sighing he sat on his bed, he could see cum stains and a beautiful naked san sleeping like a baby, his hair all over the place with a pout on his lips he looked so adorable.
Seonghwa had to admit he had feelings for san which were similar to the feelings he had for wooyoung.
But he was not in good terms with those feeling. He felt like he had betrayed wooyoung, now regretting his actions. He was not sure of ways how he could have them.
He might just lose both of them.

"Hyung?" San spoke pulling seonghwa from his thoughts.
"Hmm"
"Where is wooyoung?"
"I don't know baby."
seonghwa brought his hand near san's face caressing it. He bent and gave san a kiss.
It felt more like a goodbye kiss to him. He was not sure what the future had in store and he was scared.
"Get dressed and let's eat breakfast"
San got out of bed butt naked and all seonghwa could do was remember how tight it felt around his dick. If it was a normal situation he might just have fucked san for walking around naked, but in this moment of uncertainty, he debated if it would be a good move.
He was not aware of san's feelings as well may be he wanted only a one night stand.

Sighing seonghwa left the room not waiting for san.

Wooyoung was happy with the way both if them treated him and his body, he never had a threesome. It was so much fun having both his mouth and hole pounded that also with two hot big dicks but he was still uneasy because all this sex involved feelings.
Feelings that scared him the most. And again he choose to run away from them.

He was letting go of his past for seonghwa but slowly san was entering the picture as well. He was really not sure of his own feelings. "Is it really possible to like two people at a time." He questioned himself

The kiss he shared with san was sweet even with cum in his mouth. He could feel san's longing in the kiss. He himself was an idiot when it came to feelings but he had noticed san way too much. He knew very well san was inclined towards seonghwa, he wanted attention and care from the older.

"Just like me" wooyoung thought.

But he was not sure what he could do. Would seonghwa accept san? Or may be he might just ditch me for san.
The thought made him cry. He was used to being told he was not lovable, he was ugly and had been mistreated most of the times and even cheated, but seonghwa was his light. The fear of being left alone yet again made those tears even worse.

He didn't know why he allowed san to fuck with them, but it felt right.
This was way too much complicated for his brain. Done thinking and crying at the rooftop he made his way to the cafeteria.

Coming out of the bathroom san saw no one in his room. He looked for seonghwa he was not found anywhere. Strange because he just asked me to eat together.
It was already late, he headed to the cafeteria.

As soon as he reached cafeteria he saw seonghwa sitting with hoongjoong and yeosang. He felt bad.

"Good morning" san said  reaching the table and trying to avoid seonghwa's eyes. He didn't know why but it didn't feel right.
"Good morning san!" Both hoongjoong and yeosang said. San sat and started eating his breakfast. The table was mostly hoongjoong and yeosang talking.
Seonghwa was eating silently, not making eye contact with anyone.

"Hey guys"
Wooyoung came to the table, with a light smile.
Yeosang stared at wooyoung with greeting him.

"Did you cry Jung Wooyoung?"
Seonghwa and san both looked at wooyoung  with a concerned gaze.
"No why would I?"
"Don't fuck with me! I have been with u since we wore diapers. What is wrong?"
"It's really nothing"
"Did seonghwa do something?"
Everyone was now looking at seonghwa who looked shocked and even more sad. Wooyoung was quick to defend.
"No no what are you talking about, he didn't do anything."
After a sigh wooyoung said
"Let's talk about it later ok? It's nothing to worry about im just moody."
Yeosang nodded passing him breakfast.

Breakfast was awkward all the three roomates avoided each other. They were not interacting, nor were they making eye contact with each other.
Both yeosang and hoongjoong could sense the tension, but were unaware what was actually wrong.

A crying wooyoung worried everyone on the table.

Your shitty writer is back.....well i took my time coz i didn't feel like writing.
My dog died and my life is kinda going downhill.
I felt a little bttr so i started writing again. Just ignore my mistakes im tired of life.
Hope u guys like it.

Enjoy the song it is one of my fav♡