XXIII: Let's Play

Not proof read
_____________________________________________

Out of curiosity Seonghwa opened the box.
And it seemed he had found a treasure.

The box was filled with different sex toys. There were dildos, ranging from small to huge,butt plugs of different types and sizes ,cock rings, different  types of vibrators and even a flogger.

Thinking that wooyoung uses these without them and wooyoung's stretched ass with those huge dildos was waking up mini seonghwa.

In his mind he was already planning things.

San looked at seonghwa confused as to why the older looked so sexy and sinister.
He bent down to look. His eyes almost pop out at the sight of box filled with sex toys.

Knowing the look on seonghwa it was clear his ass was also in danger. Those butt plugs and dildos looked worth trying. Even better in wooyoung's ass.

San started imaging things with his boyfriends.

"Are u thinking the same as me?" Seonghwa asked now looking at san with lust filled eyes.
"Yes"
"Do we have time?" Seonghwa asked
"No we don't we only have 20 min before wooyoung's evaluation starts. You have to go to class as well. "
"Let's not say anything about what we found to woo."

Seonghwa arranged some of wooyoung's clothes and things, carefully placing the box.

They both went to give thier precious boyfriend his shoes.

"Hyung i have the same building as him. You would be late for class."
"It's ok after all that, i wanna kiss him bad" Both chuckled.

Wooyoung walked out of his class. Taking his phone out to call seonghwa, but before he could call someone pulled him to the empty class.
In the blink of eye the door was closed and he pushed to the door and a pair of lips on his and another pair on his neck.
He understood who they were and started kissing back.

Seonghwa was fervently kissing him hold his waist, while san was busy licking his neck. San unbuttoned some of wooyoung's buttons and then his hand traveled to wooyoung's growing erection and he started rubbing it. At the sensation he moaned in seonghwa's mouth. Taking advantage of his moaning seonghwa put his toungue inside and started exploring his territory. Wooyoung moved his hands in seonghwa's hair pulling it hard making the older groan.

Seonghwa broke the kiss to breath.  While wooyoung was still trying to catch his breath san started kissing him abandoning the neck his, he had already left small marks all over the collar bones and neck.
San now his hands to wooyoung's chest and started rubbing his nipples over his shirt fabric. The the rough fabric on his sensitive nipples only elated the sensations.

Seonghwa moved his hands to wooyoung's ass giving it a hard squeeze. Taking a pause to watch his boyfriends kissing each other like thier life dependents on it. Watching them gave him a sense of pride, knowing  they were his and only his.
His thoughts were brought to halt when he heard wooyoung

"Why am i being showered with kisses? Are you both that horny?"
As soon as wooyoung completed his question. San pulled seonghwa into a kiss, he wanted to to taste the older really bad. Wooyoung thought it was his chance for revenge so he latched his lips on olders neck, licking and lightly bitting.

All their action was brought to halt when wooyoung's phone started ringing.
Both seonghwa and san furrowed their eyebrows when they saw the kevin calling even worse was the way his name was saved.
"Why is there ia heart after his name?" San asked
"Coz he is a friend of mine"
"What did you save us as?"  Seonghwa asked
"Do we really have to do this now? Did you get my shoes?"
"Yes for both" san said and the phone stopped ringing.