XXVII: Woosan

After all the mess listening to wooyoung laughing and saying he love them, made everything beautiful for san. But deep inside San felt bad for questioning their whole relationship.

Seonghwa and wooyoung were so precious, not only they happily accepted san but also loved him equally. There was not a single time he felt left out or less loved. It was of stupid to say all that he said .

While tickling his hands moved slowly from wooyoung's waist to his crotch.

Now there were few ways to make up.

Those laughs and innocent touches soon turned sexual.

"We are not doing anything i took two dicks raw and i still have the butt plug in my ass."
Wooyoung said when he felt san's hand on his dick while seonghwa was trying to leave a hickey.

"Shit i forgot about the butt plug."
"We would take care of you now princess."
Seonghwa said still sucking wooyoung's neck.
"Mmhhh hyung pno touching im tired and kindly remove the plug. It's all sexy but it feels werid."
"Princess we would remove it only if we fuck."
"It's not fair."
"Nothing is fair -"  Seonghwa was cut off when his phone started ringing.
Seonghwa hurriedly picked up.

"Hey joong "
"Ah yes im coming give me 5 mins."

"Babies i need to complete my portfolio for presentation in the finals, so me and hoongjoong are going to this night market that has good collection of fabrics. So i might be late. Sorry forgot to tell you earlier."

"How late hyung?" San asked
"Im not sure baby there are few more people from class going so it might take time. "
"Dinner?" Wooyoung asked.
"Taking care of me princess, that's new."

Wooyoung hit seonghwa on his chest.
"Ofcourse i care, you stupid."
"I know princess. I will eat there and even joong. I might get busy too because i need to design cloths and make them before semester end."
"It's ok we will have work too."

"Now most important  you can't remove the butt plug not without my permission."
"Yeah yeah whatever. " Wooyoung started acting sassy.
"Attitude princess?" Seonghwa looked at seriously at wooyoung, whose whole body language changed.
"Sorry" Seonghwa kissed wooyoung on lips and then san.
"Take care both of you, i need to hurry. "

As seonghwa was about to open the door he heard.
"Hyung"
"Yeah"
"I love you"
Seonghwa looked back at san. Feeling butterflies in his stomach. He wasn't used to people telling him that they loved him.
He ran back to woosan and gave san a chaste kiss.

"Hey i also love you." Wooyoung said smiling as seonghwa broke the kiss and started kissing wooyoung.
"I love you both too"
Seonghwa said looking lovingly at his boyfriends.
"Now hurry up grandpa."
Seonghwa chuckled
"Wait till i get back i would put that mouth to better use." Saying this seonghwa pecked their cheecks and ran out if the room.

Woosan were still cuddling in seonghwa's bed.
Wooyoung was wrapped around san while his head was resting on san's chest.
San was playing with wooyoung's hair. Enjoying the peace and his lovely boyfriend tangled to him.

"Sannie im horny."
"But hyung said we can't remove the butt plug."
"Then let me use your ass."
Wooyoung said seductively while lightly rubbing and pinching san's nipple over the fabric.
"Let me make you feel good." Wooyoung whispered in san's ear lightly licking it. He could feel san shiver. Wooyoung smirked and bite san's earlob. Moving his hands to san's crotch while he kept his legs tangled around san's.

"So Sannie do you want me?"
"Umm yes please."
"Let me ruin you then. " Wooyoung spread san's legs playing with his clothed half hard cock.
Wooyoung mouth was attached to san's neck. As he slowly licked and kissed down to san's collarbone. 
"Take this shirt off Sannie."
San hastily removed his t-shirt while wooyoung removed his shirt.
They went back to their position.