II: The Hot guy

Wooyoung with his best friend yeosang managed to get in the most prestigious university in Seoul. Not that he was smartest brain but his skills landed him where he was. As for his best friend he was a savage nerd.

He had arrived earlier than yeosang because his best frnd had to deal with some so called personal issues. He was already pissed with the idea of being alone
They practically grew up together. Thinking and walking don't really go together as he bumped into tall guy. He looked up and he would be lying if he said wasn't shook.

The tall guy looked like a snack beat that he looked like a full course meal and wooyoung at that point was sure he wanted a taste. Sharp jaw, beautiful big eyes that could hold stars, that all black sexy look and those beautiful features. To wooyoung he looked like a walking Greek god.
Done being mesmerized he saw the guy shamelessly checking him out and wooyoung knew he could taste the meal but first needed to sort his shit. Being the sassy bitch he is, said sorry moved forward to get his dorm details making sure the hot guy had a good look.

After getting his details he found his block and room being a little sad that he didn't get the single bed. Soon his phone started buzzing and seeing his bestfriend's name made him smile and he knew his bestfriend had arrived and he no longer had to be lonely.

To his surprise his bestfriend was his next door neighbor. He entered his room and with his regular high pitch shouted
"Yeo, i missed you" pulled him in a hug putting his hands on his ears yeosang let out a groan
"Bitch we meet yesterday and stop ur dramatic ass and STOP shouting" pouting he let go of yeosang.
Looking at pouting wooyoung, he rolled his eye.
"I bought food." the sudden change in expression made yeosang laugh and wooyoung to pout again.
While eating wooyoung said "i bumped into a hot guy today" yeosang looked up telling him to continue and wooyoung gave him the details.

"Hope u get a dick soon its been long since you had a one. I'm tired of listening to you masturbate" shocked look on wooyoung face makes yeosang chuckle.
He sure was one kinky person but tired it keep it low.
Done eating and helping his friend settle he went to his room.

Imagine the surprise he got when he saw the same hot guy sitting on the bed all hot and sweaty, he looked directly at wooyoung with hooded eyes. That sight alone was enough for wooyoung to go weak on his knees seeing a bag beside him he knew he was his roommate.

Now lets act innocent he thought and he asked "You are my roommate?" Taller nodded still not taking his eyes off.
Wooyoung smiled, glad that this guy was checking him out that already made his job easier. He knew in no time he can have him but for now lets play. "Hi, I'm wooyoung" he said in a cheerful voice

The guy looked straight in his eyes and said "Hi, Im seonghwa" that deep ass sexy voice and that sweaty face and neck made wooyoung swoon, controlling himself and wanting to know more about this guy he asked abt his major "Fashion designing, yours?"
"Im a dance major" he answered not letting his mind go further with those seductive looks "im gonna arrange my stuff" he moved forward when he was sure that seonghwa had his eyes on him he made sure to move his hips and bend down to get his stuff from his bag giving seonghwa a full look of those juicy thighs and ass.

He turned around with a innocent look asking seonghwa if he need help, the flushed look on seonghwa's face was cherry on cake. He was well aware he had some effect on his roommate.
It took him a lot of self control to stop himself from pouncing on his sexy roommate as he went to collect his bag.

"I will let you have a taste but not so soon!" Wooyoung mumbled to himself with a smirk.

Beautiful wooyoung for you❤