VIII: Open Door

Wooyoung didn't attend dinner with his friends, he wanted to avoid older.
He even went as far to go for a night campus tour as an excuse, but all he did was sit on a park bench and think.

When he went to his room late at night, he saw seonghwa sitting on his bed dozing off.
Wooyoung felt guilty, knowing the older was waiting for him.

"Why are you late ? And why didn't you eat dinner?" Seonghwa asked getting up from his slumber
"I was busy." the coldness in wooyoung's voice did shock seonghwa.
"Ok, I'll go sleep then."

The hurt in seonghwa's eyes were evident, wooyoung wanted to just say sorry and kiss him, but he was not trusting the older enough. Rather to get his heart broken later, it was better to let go this little crush.

For next few days wooyoung tried his best to avoid seonghwa, he would skip dinner and come late to his room. He would even wake up earlier to avoid the older. He would never respond to olders calls or messages.

But for some magical reasons seonghwa knew wooyoung was skipping dinner, because there was food always on his table, when he came late to his room.

One day wooyoung was walking to his dorm and meet seonghwa on the way. Before he could walk away, the older approached him.
"Hey, woo wanna go together."
"No i have work."
"But you were on your way to the dorm what work do u have? Lets go together" Seonghwa said trying to hold his hand.

Moving his hand away wooyoung spoke.
"It's non of your business! I have work."

Panicking wooyoung became more rude than he intended. He didn't want the older to hold his hands, it would make him weak.

Then he ran away.

Guilt and sadness were the only thing wooyoung was feeling. The rudeness he was showing the older was terrible. Sometimes he would blatantly ignore his presence.
He did miss the older but wanted to protect his heart and in the process it was hurting more.

Saturday morning when wooyoung woke up early. He went to the bathroom as his regular schedule. He saw a sticky note near his toothbrush. He was sure it was not there last night.

Hey woo,

I don't know what i did wrong, for you to avoid me this much. 
Whatever it is i hope we can resolve it.
I like being around you and not just for sex, in case your thinking that.
Im going out of town for some business i will be back later in the evening....
So no need to rush in the morning today. We don't have classes so take rest.
Eat your meals properly.

Seonghwa♡

Wooyoung was embarrassed would be an understatement. He felt really bad for doing that to the older. All this time he still cared for him even if they hadn't known each other for a long time.

His feelings for  the older were still strong.
All his efforts went in vain. Not that he had fallen in love with the older but he was now sure, few more days he will definitely fall.

He went back to sleep with a heavy heart.

Wooyoung woke up from a phone call from yeosang, asking him for lunch and hangout.

All three sat on the table together.
"Where were you busy wooyoung? we missed your loud ass here." hoongjoong asked

"This bitch was trying to avoid seonghwa"
Hoongjoong eye widened and he asked

"Why would you avoid seonghwa? Did he do something wrong?" Wooyoung shook his head and hoongjoong continued

"He such a nice guy though, in the few days i have been with him, im still sure he would not do anything to hurt someone intentionally. He is a very compassionate and caring guy."