I: First encounter

Seonghwa entered the university looking hot in all black with looks that could kill and make any gender weak for him but only if you looked closer you would see the Adonis struggling with his luggage.
Managing to drag his luggage looking around seeing queues of students he headed in there direction.

His smart brains landed him in Seoul National University. He was looking for his dorm details. He started walking towards the help desk and bumped into a smaller man with purple hair.

Seonghwa took a whole minute to look at the beauty that was infront of him from top to bottom. His shirt revealing more than they should those thick thighs, those beautiful soft pink lips. "This man is a walking sin." seonghwa thought. His thoughts were disturbed when sexy lil guy infront of him said sorry and moved forward giving seonghwa a view of his beautiful ass. Trying not to look like a pervert moved his eye from the stranger's ass.

He walked to the queue he needed to join. After whole 20 min, it was his turn. The girl with his dorm details gave a wink and even had the audacity to write her number on his detail sheet, giving her a disgusting look he walked away.

His room was 342 in Block A. He looked around and it took him some time to find the block. It was a summer day and for once he was pissed that he wore all black. It was getting hotter as the time passed. All sweaty and pissed he finally found his block and room.

He looked around and wasn't aware that he would have two roomates there was a bunk bed and a single bed with three study tables and basic necessities. He saw a bag near the lower bunk bed. Then he noticed that there were numbers written on the bed, looking on his sheet he realized he had the single bed. All happy he put his ass on the bed feeling heavenly, finally having found his room and being lucky enough to have a single bed.

As on cue someone opened the door and to his surprise it was same sexy guy he had bumped into.
"You are my roommate?" the sexy guy asked, seonghwa nodded not taking his eyes off the sexy petite figure as he moved inside the room.
"Hi, Im wooyoung" the purple haired guy said in a cheerful voice distracting seonghwa frm his perverted thoughts.
"Hi, Im seonghwa"
"What is your major?"asked wooyoung
"Fashion designing, yours?"
"Im a dance major" after a pause he said "im gonna arrange my stuff" wooyoung moved away from seonghwa and headed towards his cupboard. Seonghwa couldn't stop himself from ogling the smaller. His ass and thighs were a sight to behold.

Wooyoung turned around and with an innocent look asked "you need any help?" Seonghwa was flushed for two main reasons, one his perverted thoughts were all over the place. Second  the innocent look wooyoung gave him made him feel ways he can't describe. He simply lowered his head and said a polite no. He stood up form the bed to start his own work.

What seonghwa failed to see was the smirk on his face.

I really have no idea about how University system works in Korea. Hope you liked the first chapter. Let me know your thoughts.

Here is a sexy hwa for you.
Thanks for reading ♡♡