XXVIII: Butt Plug

The door opened revealing yeosang.

With his mouth filled with a dick wooyoung looked at yeosang and yeosang looked at him.
It was all a staring game until.
San shouted.
"Oh my fucking god!" And shoved wooyoung away and tried to hid himself .

Wordlessly yeosang closed the door and cursed.

Both of them hurriedly dressed themselves.
"You can come in." Wooyoung said

"This never happened delete it from your memory. "
Yeosang scoffed
"Like i want to remember your dick stuffed mouth."
"Why you here anyways?"
"I came to ask if you want to go grab dinner since joong is not here. And you both won't answer. "

"Yeah we should get going. Should we bring food for our boyfriends?" San asked
"Joong is not my boyfriend. But yeah we should get them something."

"Let's go then."

"It's not over yet Sannie." Wooyoung said grabbing san's butt as they walked behind yeosang.

"I heard that you horny bitches."
San just gave a shy smile and held wooyoung's hand.

"Hey san." San looked at yeosang with food stuffed in his mouth.
"Im sorry for lashing out on you last time. It wasn't all your fault. "
"Hyung told me. It's ok yeosang, we worked it out. What about you and joong?"
"Yeah bestie tell me." And wooyoung was shoved back as he tried to pull yeosang close.

"There is nothing much. We are friends but the same time we aren't. He also has been busy so i don't remember last hanging out with him."
"With that finals presentation thing?" San asked and yeosang simply nodded.

"Hyung said he would be busy too. But why don't you tell him you like him?"

"I tried to bring that topic once. He didn't seem ready for any conversation. He simply changed the topic."

"If he ever hurt you im gonna pull he mullet off."
The rest just giggled at wooyoung's statement.
"To be honest he looks whipped though."
"I don't care woo. Change the topic." Both woosan could see a sad yeosang.

"Let's get some sandwiches." San said trying to ease the atmosphere.

"Did you guys kiss though?" Wooyoung asked walking back to thier dorms.
"The drunk incident was the last. I don't remember kissing. We hold hands and cuddle, stay together and talk. I don't mind it though he can take it slow."
"You so patient yeo."
"Thanks Sannie it's a trait you develop staying with wooyoung."
San started laughing.
Wooyoung groped san's butt.

"Don't be too happy baby. " Wooyoung whispered into san's ear.

"Aren't you too bold for someone who has my cum inside them."
"Don't provoke me Sannie. I will fuck you raw and hard." Wooyoung made his hold tighter.
"Trust me when i say i want that desperately. "

"You both disgusting." Yeosang walked into his room.

Wooyoung unlocked the door. As soon as they entered the room.
Wooyoung pushed san against the door and captured his lips.
San started unbuttoning wooyoung's shirt.
"Please woo i don't want to wait. "

"Why so desperate babe.?"
"Cause yeosang walked in on us." San said as he tired to undo wooyoung's pants.
Wooyoung chuckled at san's impatience.
Within few seconds they both were naked.

Wooyoung pushed san on the bed and kissed his neck slowly.
"You want it rough Sannie." Wooyoung said aligning his dick to san's unprepared hole, slightly rubbing his pre cum on the rim.
San frantically nodded.
"As you wish babe." Wooyoung poured some lube on his dick and inserted in one go.
"Fucking shit Sannie why you so tight?"
Wooyoung moaned and started slowly moving while pouring little more lube.