XVII: Boyfriends

"Lets be boyfriends" seonghwa proposed

San and wooyoung looked at seonghwa.
"Will it work?" Wooyoung questioned.

"You will never know if you keep running woo." yeosang spoke making them realize his and hoongjoong's presence.
All three blushed. Their love and sex life was open to their friends.

"Yes i would love to be your boyfriend" San answered
Wooyoung still looked hesitant.
"Jung wooyoung i will kill you trust me!!! We have been through hell because of you. Specially these two! " yeosang said anger evident on his face.
Yeosang was tired of wooyoung's behaviour.

"Ok let's be boyfriends" wooyoung said
He has to stop running and hurting all of them specially seonghwa.

"San can i kiss seonghwa hyung first then you, im really sorry towards him. I hurt him twice." San nodded.
Wooyoung pulled seonghwa into a kiss. A pure and chaste kiss full of love.
Breaking the kiss he could see the happiness in seonghwa's eyes.
He turned towards san and kissed him as well, with the same passion and love.

"Congratulations!! If you guys are done. Take wooyoung out of here and clean my room. I'm done with this now" yeosang said sitting on his bed.
Hoongjoong chuckled and asked.
"Do you want me to leave as well?"
Yeosang blushed at that question.
"No you can stay but clean up"

Woosanhwa looked at their interaction with a smile.
"When are you going to be together?" Wooyoung asked being enthusiastic.
"When I'm free me from your problems."
Yeosang answered sarcastically.

"Yeo don't be mean to him." seonghwa said pulling wooyoung closer.
"Few minutes of being his boyfriend and already protecting him. Nice i like it." Seonghwa blushed on yeosang's statement he was not used to being called wooyoung's boyfriend. San on the other hand was giggling like a small teenage girl.
"Clean my room and please take wooyoung with you" yeosang repeated sipping his alcohol.
" No let's drink more. I got two boyfriends " wooyoung announced being happy. He was not sure of what the future was but san and seonghwa would make it work.

"Yeah, it's time to celebrate yeosang for real . They are together and your plan worked"
Hoongjoong added.
"What plan??" San asked innocently.
"Nothing Sannie." Yeosang said.

All of them started drinking while seonghwa was drinking and cleaning . Both of his boyfriends sat close to him, drinking and laughing at random things.
He was happy that things settled.

Things needed to be cleared in their relationship but that can wait.

Wooyoung at this point was drunk and so was san.
Seonghwa was still ok. He was watching the way hoongjoong and yeosang cuddled. But to his surprise.
Yeosang pulled hoongjoong even close, putting his hands on hoongjoong neck depending the kiss. Room because pin drop silence. All the three stared with open mouth. The room was then filled with sound of lip smacks and hoongjoong moans. Yeosang had taken things even further. He bit hoongjoong lips entering hoongjoong mouth and all this was clearly visible to the other three.

"Wow....I thought yeosang was a bottom. What a great view." drunk san whispered to wooyoung.
"We can do better Sannie." A even more drunk wooyoung said pulling san into a kiss.
And who was san to say no to wooyoung he kissed him back.

One side of seonghwa woosan were eating each other's face while on the other side hoongsang were. He was literally sitting in between them, worst part sober.

"Ok people no sex here! " seonghwa eventually shouted seeing things go out of hand.
Yeosang had already unbuttoned hoongjoong shirt and had his hands wander on joong's bare torso.
While woosan were grinding each other.