XXIV: Little Jealously

Wooyoung was treated like a true princess by his boyfriends. Anything he said was fulfilled.
Once he asked for pizza at 2am seonghwa and san said it wasn't possible, so he made a puppy face and said his ass hurt and guess what ?
They bought it somehow. Though dorm ruled were strict but anything for their pouty boyfriend.

The other time seonghwa saw wooyoung looking for a new phone, he ordered it right away for him but seems wooyoung didn't appreciate at first because he banned him from getting him anything expensive.
"Are you sugar daddy?"
"U can call me daddy princess "
"I don't have daddy kink! And stop this phone is way to expensive. "
"I will try princess now please don't be mad.'" Seonghwa pouted and who was wooyoung to stay mad at him they ended up eating each other's faces .

San was no less in taking care of his baby.
From getting his notebook to juice. He took care of it all.

San did just adored wooyoung with his all. He still didn't fuck wooyoung alone but he was waiting for that chance, not that he didn't enjoy thier threesome. It was the best thing that had happened.

But where there is love their is Jealously and specially when they had a sexy ass like wooyoung.

San had same building as wooyoung's, naturally giving him chances to be close and sneaky with his boyfriend

Wooyoung saw san in the corridor on his way to his class. He winked at san. San just smirked and they knew they had to meet.
Wooyoung was about to walk away and meet san, when he heard.
"Where you going woo"
"Just to pee kevin"
"Ok i need to use the washroom too"
Wooyoung didn't like the idea but whatever he could still corner san and have his moment
They walked to the washroom together.

San was already their waiting for his boyfriend to have a moment but to his luck he walked in with kevin. This has already happened a few times before. Even after wooyoung walking back to class with some small hickeys and disheveled state the guy didn't take notice. He was always sticking around to wooyoung. It was inevitable during class but at these times san wanted wooyoung for himself even for few minutes His boyfriend was precious.

"Hey san" Kevin said interrupting his thoughts.
"Hey kevin" san tried to polite.
He knew kevin was wooyoung's friend but this guy was trying to be more.

"Hurry woo we will be late for class." Saying this kevin went to one of the stalls.

Within a second san pulled wooyoung in a stall.
"Love why is he here." San whispered to wooyoung and started feeling his ass.
"I dunno he wanted to pee i guess"
"You know i wanted to make you moan." San said seductively.
"If he said he wanted to pee what should i say, no u can't come and pee with me?"
Wooyoung whispered
"Whatever love we will talk about it later. I wanna show him your mine."

"Why are you so possessive Sannie? He is just a friend. "
"We will talk about it later."
San started kissing wooyoung and pulling him closer. He grabbed wooyoung's ass tighter, and started rubbing there semi hard cocks together.

San was determined to make sure wooyoung was claimed. He moved to his neck licking and biting.
Wooyoung sneaked his hands inside san's pants, slowly caressing his dick .
San moaned on wooyoung's neck but continued his sweet licks and bites .

Things were getting heated. Neither of the were caring about being late for class.
But their trance was broken when they heard kevin calling wooyoung.

They looked at each other, both of them were panting and red from the action.
"You look so fucked." San murmured pecking wooyoung's lips.

Wooyoung was about to reply when they heard and groaned.