Chapter 35

Aalekh and Yudi enter the room beside KMA's mailroom, still unable to understand why Naina called them there, that too after the lights out.

But they do not have to ponder on it more as the reason becomes clear to them when they see slightly decorated room with a welcome back poster pasted on the wall.

They are pleasantly surprised to see all their friends gathered in the room along with Naina, everyone cheerfully welcoming them.

They are also relieved to see Naina happy and smiling again. They had been worried about Naina for the whole week, wondering how she was coping with all the rumors and humiliation.

Once the initial cheers and surprise calm down, they all sit on the cushions laid around the center of the room, discussing how Ali, Huda, and Pooja got to know about Bhargav's planning and how they helped Captain Rajveer expose him in front of Brigadier Chandok.

Although Aalekh and Yudi feel slightly disappointed about not being able to see Brigadier Chandok reprimand Bhargav and throw him out of KMA, they are happy that man is not in the academy anymore.

"I am happy everything is fine now," Aalekh says to Naina, smiling at her.

"Yes, Aalekh. Everything is perfect now. And both you and Yudi are back too. I missed you guys so much," Naina tells Aalekh.

"We missed you too, Naina," Yudi says, giving her a side hug. "For the whole one week, Aalekh and I were worried about you. You have no idea how relieved we are to see you happy and smiling."

"And we are relieved that finally all of you are back to being the fun-loving cadets like you were before," Shalini tells them as she enters the room with Rajveer.

Rajveer too smiles at his six cadets, glad to see them happy and together once again.

He is glad that Naina took his advice and forgave her friends.

"Sir, Ma'am, thank you fo coming. After all, our celebration would have been incomplete without you two," Pooja welcomes them warmly.

Naina feels the blush creep up her cheeks when she looks at Rajveer.

She still remembers the way he had kissed her when she went to his quarter earlier to invite him to the party. That moment is so fresh in her mind that she can still feel his lips against hers.

Rajveer sees Naina looking at him shyly, red hue covering her cheeks.

'Is she remembering our earlier encounter--the way I kissed her?' He wonders, wanting kiss her rosy cheeks, but he knows it is impossible with all her friends and Shalini present here.

So, controlling himself, he just smiles at her.

Amidst all this, Aalekh was observing the way Rajveer and Naina were looking at each other and was relieved to know that both of them decided to listen to their hearts.

"Naina, stop looking at him like that. Otherwise, not only me, but the whole academy will come to know about you and Rajveer Sir," he whispers to Naina.

Naina is stunned hearing Aalekh.

"How did you know?" She asks, surprise evident on her face.

"Well, the way your whole face glowed when he entered inside the room and the way his eyes twinkled after seeing you, it was not that hard for me to guess what was going on," Aalekh replies.

Naina gets apprehensive, feeling slightly worried about Aalekh's reaction to her and Rajveer's relationship. After all, he is like a brother to her and his opinion matters to her.