Chapter 13

Third Person's POV

After bidding goodbye to Chandu, Naina and Rajveer started walking through the forest to get to KMA.

Rajveer had decided not to use the car from which Naina had arrived, not to attract the goons looking for Naina.

Rajveer knew the location, and he also knew a shortcut to reach KMA through the forest.

So, they were walking to get to KMA.

"So, tell me now, Naina, how did you find out where I was?" Rajveer was curious to know the answer.

He also wanted to know who Chandu was, why he helped Naina, and why he called her Madam.

"Well, Sir, you just met Chandu. He was the one who found about your whereabouts, and then I instructed him to mix those sleeping pills in the food and write that code on the cover.

"Naveen had once mentioned to me that he had taught his code game to you too, and I had a feeling you would remember it," Naina explained to him.

Rajveer was amazed, hearing her explanation. He could not help it. She is just amazing. He has never been this impressed with anyone in his life before.

"And how do you know Chandu? And why was he calling you Madam?" Rajveer asked her, and Naina was about to answer, but both stiffened when they heard a noise behind them.

Turning around, they saw a goon pointing a gun at Naina, and before Rajveer could react, the goon fired the bullet at Naina.

Everything happened so fast that Naina could not process anything.

One moment she was standing frozen in her spot after hearing the gunshot, and the next moment she was pushed to the ground by Rajveer Sir, who had taken the bullet for her.

Even when the bullet hit him, Rajveer did not heed to the pain because that goon again pointed the gun at Naina.

Rajveer quickly acted and took out the gun he had taken while exiting the warehouse.

He then fired his shot, which hit the goon on his forehead, causing him to drop dead within seconds.

Naina stilled for a while because this is the first time she saw someone being shot dead in front of her eyes.

But she quickly composed herself, remembering Rajveer was also shot.

"Sir, are you fine?" She shouted, walking toward Rajveer.

"Yes, Naina, I am fine. But we need to get to KMA fast. Five other people are still looking for you to kill you, and they must have heard the gunshot. We need to run now," Rajveer told her, gripping his left arm where he had sustained the bullet wound.

------------------------

Naina did not know how they reached there, but she was glad to see KMA's gate at the near distance.

Rajveer had been hit with a bullet on his left arm, and it was still bleeding. She urgently needed to get him to KMA'S infirmary.

"Let us go fast, Sir. We are not too far now. Once we reach KMA, we will straight go to Dr. Shalini first," Naina told him, her voice laced with worry for him.

Rajveer liked seeing her worry for him.

He has been alone all his life with no one to worry for him, and he was fine with it.

He had not needed anyone before. But now, seeing her worried about him, it made him feel special.

He did not know why, but he liked it when she worried about him.