|Scenario 9| Winter

|How You Spend Time During The Winter|

Yumeko Jabami:

Yumeko would wear reindeer ears whenever she feels like it and would also have you wear the reindeer ears.

The two of you would take warm baths together after hanging out in the cold all day.

Loves going into town and getting some hot street food and drinks.

Meari Saotome:

The two of you team up for snowball fights whenever you go against Yumeko and Itsuki

If Meari gets cold, expect her nagging for cuddles so that she could feel warm

She makes sure you're either wearing a scarf or a winter coat as she doesn't want you catching a cold.

Itsuki Sumeragi:

When going outside she would grab your gloved hands and warm it up with hers.

Both of you would mostly nap throughout the day or binge-watch shows.

Midari Ikishima:

Snowball fights! The two of you go against each other, although the fights get competitive and aggressive real quick...

If you buy/bake cookies, both of you will always wolf down the cookies, the food doesn't even last for 5 minutes-

Knowing Midari, she doesn't wear a winter coat unless you force her too but she's still stubborn to do.

Both of you love going snowboarding and will show off her snowboarding skills.

Yumemi Yumemite:

It's winter which means it's time to attempt baking/cooking when it's bad weather outside.

Of course, when it's time for the holidays she's most likely going to sing Christmas songs.

She loves playing in the snow and always jumps on you only for the two of you to fall onto the snow and laugh.

Kirari Momobami:

If it's lightly snowing outside the two of you would take a small walk.

She likes to take pictures of you if you fall face planted into the snow.

Sitting around the fireplace, wrapped in blankets and drinking hot chocolate.

Ririka Momobami:

She really loves going outside during the night just to look at the Christmas lights.

Her cheeks and nose get rosey from the cold and you think she looks cute.

She gets cold easily so she'll cling to your arm when walking around.

Rei Batsubmai:

Both of you usually make hot chocolate.

She would light up some scented candles around the house.

She'd share her winter coats or scarves with you if you're ever cold.

Tsuzura Hanatemari:

If it's too cold, the two of you would cuddle in blankets for the whole day.

She really likes the hot chocolate you make and would beg for you to make some every day.

If it snows, the two of you would go outside and have a snowball fight, build snowmen, or do snow angels.

~~~