|Scenario 30| How They Celebrate Your Birthday

How They Celebrate Your Birthday

Yumeko Jabami

When you wake up, she appears out of nowhere and surprises you by setting off a party popper. What you found cute was that she was wearing a party cone hat. Not only that she was wearing a maid outfit. You can probably tell where it went from there.

Meari Saotome

She has no idea what to do for your birthday.

She knew Yumeko wouldn't be a help so she asked Itsuki. The both of them brainstormed ideas and ended up settling on baking a cake. She's really anxious that you wouldn't end up liking it.

Itsuki Sumeragi

The moment she woke up, around 5 in the morning, she called up Meari to help her set up the cake. Obviously, the blonde was pretty pissed for being woken up early but nonetheless, helped Itsuki.

But yes, in the end they finished baking the cake and Meari ended up getting paid for her services. 

Runa Yomozuki

Orders a crap ton of candy and food. Not only that the two of you played inside your room, video games all day. Not only that she did her best to bake a cake for you. Overall the entire day the two of you screamed, laughed, and had a blast together.

Midari Ikishima

SHE ALMOST FORGOT.

When she checked the calendar she went, "Oh shit." She tried brainstorming on what she should do on your birthday. So, she decided to dress up in a maid outfit and surprise you. It wasn't what you were expecting but nonetheless, you were happy.

Yumemi Yumemite

Before it's your birthday, she is visibly distressed. But tries her best to not show it.

She goes through your playlist and chooses your favorite song to sing to you. Not only that, you go to concerts, VIP of course.

Kirari Momobami

She takes you to one of those really, really, really, nice and fancy restaurants that are expensive. Once that's finished, you guys go home, get dragged into your shared room and things start getting really intense in there. (If you know, you know.)

Ririka Momobami

She asks her sister to help her bake a cake. It must have gone over her head since she ended up preparing a fancy dinner instead. Ririka didn't try complaining. Not only that, you got cupcakes. 

Rei Batsubami

She has everything planned out. From what you will do in the morning, afternoon, etc. Cuddles in the morning, a nice breakfast, etc.
Once everything is done, she makes you an amazing dinner once the day has come to an end.

Tsuzura Hanatemari

She gets Yukimi and Meari to help her set up your surprise small birthday party (at Yukimi's place.) Once they finished, Tsuzura calls you over and when you arrive they pop out from the place they were hiding, catching you off guard. From there you all have a fun time.

~~~
It's my birthday :D
Anyways, stan Raquelle from Barbie life in a dream, we stan a queen.