|Scenario 15| You Cook For Her

You Cook For Her:

Yumeko Jabami:

"Ah, Y/N, it smells great~!" She does complement your cooking and gladly feeds you too.

Meari Saotome:

She would say, "Not bad," but would be surprised by your cooking skills. She also wants to know how you learned how to cook as she wants to learn too.

Itsuki Sumeragi:

Itsuki sometimes stuffs her mouth with the food you cooked as she finds it delicious.
"This is delicious. You should teach me sometime."

Midari Ikishima:

"So, do you like it?"
"It's not bad. I'm surprised how you didn't burn down the house."
"Speak for yourself."
Yes, there have been times where all the two of you would eat microwaved food as you almost burn down the house.

Yumemi Yumemite:

Yumemi would help you out with the cooking as she enjoys spending time with you, and a great way of doing so is with cooking.

Kirari Momobami:

"This is delicious, darling. Care to explain how you can cook?"
"Simple: Practice."
Kirari actually has given you some tips whenever you struggle whenever you cook.

Ririka Momobami:

Ririka really enjoys your cooking, and whenever you do cook for her, she always has a smile on her face. It's cute how she asks how you're able to cook nice meals.

Rei Batsubami:

"It seems you learned a few recipes from me."
"Of course I did!"
As she was eating, you proudly stood there because you were able to cook a decent meal.

Tsuzura Hanatemari:

She really enjoys it when you cook, and whenever you do she always thanks you for it and asks how you're able to cook so well.
"Mm! This is really good, Y/N!"
"I'm glad you enjoy it."

~~~