|Scenario 31| When They Turn Yandere

When They Turn Yandere

Yumeko Jabami

She clings onto you 24/7, never letting you go unless you have to use the restroom or go back to your house. She manipulates the people around her and threatens them if they get too close to you.

Meari Saotome

She has no problem threatening others and goes back to getting students back to their housepet status since housepets aren't able to do anything. She isn't the one to kill but she'd do it if it means keeping you safe.

Itsuki Sumeragi

Since her father owns a toy company, and she's rich, she uses her status to threaten people silently and makes sure you would never leave her for another person. She'd also traumatized them by taking their nails away.

Midari Ikishima

She gets incredibly possessive like how she does with Yumeko. She secretly takes pictures, steals items from you, stalks you, etcetera. She may be a masochist and loves being in pain but she'd gladly kill anyone. She gives you hickey's and rarely lets you leave anywhere. Your hers and hers only.

Runa Yomozuki

Considering her height, she'll be able to hide in small and cramp places where you wouldn't expect. She has you play video games with you so that she has you glued behind a video game screen.

Yumemi Yumemite

She manipulates the people around you and has you stay by her side 24/7. She uses physical affection to melt you into her. She can get very aggressive whenever someone, a friend, or a random student, comes up to you. She's very overprotective of you.

Kirari Momobami

Considering how much power she holds in Hyakkou and in the real world, she would use it to scare off anyone who comes even near you. Including the student council. It gets worse as she slowly gets possessive of you. Not only that, she manipulates you and behind the scenes, she's giving life plans to people who get close to you. There's no escaping her.

Ririka Momobami

No one would expect the vice president to get possessive over her lover. She'd stalk you, use her innocent appearance to guilt trip you, etcetera. It's only a matter of time before she grows a hatred for everyone who has gotten close to you.

Rei Batsubami

They'd isolate you from the outside world. Considering they have a way with words they can manipulate anyone if they use the correct phrasing. They'd take care of you if you don't disobey their orders.

Tsuzura Hanatemari

No one expects the very friendly, polite, and shy girl to become a yandere. She wouldn't tell anyone and even though she isn't confident, she would use Meari's status as a threat. At first, she'd be guilty of doing so but after a while, she got used to it.

~~~
The hell is wrong with me-
Anyways, I made a Doki Doki Literature Club Girlfriend Scenarios book and a Kyoko Kirigiri x Fem!Reader book. Go check it out if you want.