|Scenario 28| When You Come Home Late

When You Come Home Late

Yumeko Jabami

She greets you like always. Yes, she'd be worried, but considering she could make a person's life a living because she could put them in debt, it's all fine.

Meari Saotome

At first, she doesn't worry, but after ten minutes it starts getting on her nerves. Once you come home, she starts questioning what took you so long. And from then you went on explaining how Yumeko put you in horrible debt.

Itsuki Sumeragi

The panic only starts kicking in when your fifteen minutes late. She'd call you to check up on you, and when she did you were already at the front door.

Midari Ikishima

She's the one who comes late, not you. Even then she doesn't think about it too much.

Runa Yomozuki

Since she's always playing on her Nintendo Switch she rarely checks the times and when she does, you have already come home.

Yumemi Yumemite

She gets nervous way too quickly and begs for cuddles since you came home late.

Kirari Momobami

She's sitting down in the living room having tea and when she sees you all she does is stare at you. You'd have to explain why you were late.

Ririka Momobami

Poor girl, she starts pacing around the house and ends up calling you to check up on you.

Rei Batsubami

They end up texting you, and if you don't text back they call you instead. They get pretty anxious but tries to push the thoughts aside.

Tsuzura Hanatemari

She tries to reassure herself that you're fine and once she hears the front door unlock, (and also making sure it's you) she rushes and crushes you in a hug.

~~~
I'm trying to catch up on some one-shot request along with a scenario with a specific character but since my imagination is practically dead and school coming to an end, it's going to take a while.