[One-Shot 7] A Nice Dinner

I like to headcanon Rei uses they/them pronouns. so Rei is going to be using they/them.
Also, this one-shot takes place once they all graduated out of Hyakkou, got jobs, and all that annoying responsible stuff.

Also don't mind the name of this oneshot. I couldn't come up with anything better than that so deal with it.

Rei x Reader
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sound of (Y/n) humming as she cooked filled the house. Rei has been stressing out with the amount of work they were given at their job. So, to relieve Rei's stress, Y/N decided to make dinner to surprise them.

As (Y/n) lit the candle that was placed in the middle of the small table covered with rose petals, she heard the sound of keys jingling at the door, alerting Y/N that Rei was home. She rushed to the door to greet her.

"Hey, Rei! How was work today?"

Rei let out a sigh as they replied, "It was tiring like always..." They wrapped their arms around Y/N, placing a small kiss on her cheek. When they inhaled a nice scent coming from the kitchen, Rei raised an eyebrow.

"What are you cooking? It smells delicious."

Y/N moved behind Rei, placed her hands over their eyes, and lead them to the dining room.

"Close your eyes."

Y/N moved over a chair, pulling it away from the table.

"Open."

Rei opened their eyes, seeing the dinner set out on thetable, the candle in the middle, and the rose petals. They saton the chair that Y/N had pulled out for them. Y/N sat across from Rei.

Rei picked up one of the rose petals filing it in herfingers, before placing it back down on the table. Because of work, Rei hasn't been able tosee Y/N for quite a while. They missed being in her arms, spend time with her, on top ofall that, the amount of paperwork they had to deal with every day had left them stressed and in need of a break. 

"You did this all for me..?"

"Of course, Rei! You've been stressing out for the past weeks and you needed a little break."

Rei smiled at Y/N and began todig into their food. Rei loved it since they finished it in minutes, the same goes for Y/N since she was starving.

"Well, I still have more plan for the night, if you're done."

"You don't have to, this is enough."

Y/N shook her head as she stood up, pulled Rei out of their chair.

"Just a movie and cuddle night, how does that sound?"

"Perfect."

~~~
Here you go you Rei simps.
Sorry if Rei seems out of character but I hope you bloody enjoyed this.
anyways going back to procrastinating.