[One-Shot 1] Jealousy

Requested by: MiroslavaHonebami15

Jealous!Miroslava x Reader
~~~

Taking a part of the election was something you didn't know you would do, let alone your girlfriend be one of the Bami's. Your girlfriend was intimidating, to say the least, and it did take time for her to open up towards you. Nonetheless, the two of you had a calm relationship and loved each other.

~~~

You were currently watching Miroslava take part of the 'Greater Good Game' to cheer her on.

Kaede, Itsuki, Miroslava, and Yumeko were pointing fingers at each other trying to figure out who was the traitor who wasn't paying their tax deposit box.

You were sort of worried about your girlfriend losing as you knew what it meant for her. Ibara noticed your worried expression and walked up towards you, putting his hand around your shoulder.

"Is someone worried about their girlfriend?" He asked in a teasing manner.

"Shut up, Ibara," You muttered.

"Don't be! I'm sure your girlfriend won't lose."

Unbeknownst to you, Miroslava was glaring at Ibara the entire time, her face showing nothing but jealousy due to Ibara having his shoulder around you. Ibara ruffled your hair before letting you go,

"She'll be fine." He gave you a goofy smile to make you feel better then left as it was his turn to place his coins.

~~~

In the end, Miroslava ended up being tricked by none other than Itsuki Sumeragi.

You patted your girlfriends back, "You gave it your all, that's what matters."

"Say," She turned her attention to you, "Did Ibara did anything towards you that made you feel uncomfortable?"

You tilted your head in confusion, "What are you talking about?" You then realized what she was talking about and shook your head, "No."

"I don't want anyone to touch you, understand?"

"Are you...jealous...?" You asked, trying to suppress your giggle.

She let out a small sigh, "I'd be lying if I said no,"

"We all feel jealous at times, it's just part of us being human."

She kissed your forehead, "I suppose so."

~~~
I hope this was good.
Miroslava is underrated tbh.