|Scenario 1| How You Met

|How You Met|

Yumeko Jabami:

You witness Yumeko beat Meari on her first day and you were shock, not by the defeat of the blonde, but how Yumeko got turned on when she was gambling. You never knew that was possible. Once that was over you went over to her and introduced yourself. Yumeko herself happily introduced herself, and with that the two of you would hangout with each other.

Meari Saotome:

The way you met, was kind of bad. You accidentally pissed her off, and you knew apologizing wasn't going to cut it so you kept your mouth shut. At the end of the day, you approached her and said you were sorry for pissing her off horribly. Meari knew you didn't do it on purpose and the both of you introduced yourself in a better manner. Since then the two of you were good friends.

Itsuki Sumeragi:

Out of boredom the other day you decided to try something new and painted your nails. When arriving at school, Itsuki noticed you nails and introduced herself before taking interest in your nails. You just kinda stood there while Itsuki observed your nails. As much as she liked your nails she wanted to be friends with you. At first you didn't know what to think as she acted friendly yet noticed her small sadistic side when she looked at your nails. Brushing of the thoughts you decided to befriend her and see where that will lead up to.

Midari Ikishima:

You were talking down an empty hallway as you had just finished wrapping up something you had to do, when you heard footsteps behind you. You didn't pay attention that is until the person placed their hand on your shoulder. You spun around and noticed it was a male, who was being a creep.

"Hey now, why don't we have some fun, just the two of us," He said in a creepy and flirty tone.

Already this guy pissed you off, so instead of pushing him way or leaving, you raised a fist and smacked him right on the head. You were tired so you had to use all of your strength on that one attack. Thankfully it was enough to knock him. You then realized that you had to place his body....somewhere... Instead of thinking like a smart person you simply placed him on the side and dusted yourself. Right when you were about to leave you noticed someone watching you from afar.

'Shi-'  You thought before noticing the person was making her way towards you.

"Well...I didn't think I'd see that today," You recognized that voice, it was Midari Ikishima. She smirked as she wrapped her arm around your heck.

"Heh, I like you. What's your name?" She asked, your body tensing up at the sudden act of Midari.

"...The name's Y/N." You introduced yourself, "You're Midari Ikishima, aren't you?"

"That's me, alright," She said, patted your back, "I'll be leaving ya, you're probably tired after knocking the creep out," She unwrapped her arm around your neck and started walking away.

"What a badass," You said to yourself before walking away, a small smile on your face since you punched a creep out and met Midari.

Yumemi Yumemite:

You're one of her fans and once you ended up meeting with her face to face you were extremely happy. You sparked actual joy unlike the other fans and Yumemi wanted to see more of that genuine joy of you meeting her. 

Kirari Momobami:

Kirari was interested in you since whenever you gambled against someone you would crush them into a housepet. When she called you into her office you tried your best to not let your guard down as you knew what she was capable of. She told you how she interested in you, picking out the details on how you would crush your opponents into housepets. Once all was said and done, she told you this will not be the last encounter the two of you will have, and let you leave her office.

Ririka Momobami:

You were walking down a hallway, your hands behind your neck, and eyes closed. (Yes you were walking like a cool person) While walking you accidentally bumped into somebody, causing you to snap your eyes open and quickly apologized,

"I'm so sorry, it was my fault. Are you okay?" As you helped her up you noticed a mask on the ground. While helping her you couldn't help but admire her beauty. When she got up she noticed her mask and tried to get it but you had already placed your hand on it.

"You shouldn't hide yourself," You picked up her mask and handed it to her, "I suppose you have something to attend to?" You dusted yourself and gave her a soft smile, "My name is Y/N if you're wondering," You then started to walk away, leaving her to process what had just happened.

Rei Batsubami:

Class was finally over making you sigh in content and relief. Making your way to the hallways you noticed Rei, only this time, her appearance seemed...different. It didn't bother you as you knew Rei meant well. When you glanced at her, you waved and flashed a smile. Rei did the same.

Tsuzura Hanatemari:

You and Tsuzura knew each ever since elementary school but lost communication to each other when middle school came around. When entering your class you saw Tsuzura and Meari, a classmate of yours, attending Hyakkou. It was a nice surprise too see two of your classmates in the same school. When you saw Tsuzura getting treated horribly as housepet, you gambled to get rid of her Housepet tag and after rematching the opponent, you won. Ever since then, you, Tsuzura, along with Meari became good friends.

~~~