|Scenario 19| When You Watch A Scary Movie Together

When You Watch A Scary Movie Together

Yumeko Jabami

The two of you were just staring at the screen to see if one of you would flinch or not.

Meari Saotome

She wouldn't admit it but she was scared and ended up holding onto your arm just to make her feel safe. You wouldn't point it out until the end of the movie.

Itsuki Sumeragi

The two of you were making jokes throughout the movie and ignored the whole plot.

Midari Ikishima

The two of you were just shouting at the screen because of how dumb decisions the protagonist was making.

Yumemi Yumemite

You wanted to see her reaction, sometimes she would shriek at the jumpscares and in the end, she was shaking a bit.

Kirari Momobami

You thought she would get scared at least once but she just kept a bored expression on her face. Instead of paying attention to the movie you just sat there thinking how she managed to keep a bored expression.

Ririka Momobami

Halfway through the movie, you had to turn it off because she was too scared. To make it up to her you ended up cuddling all night.

Rei Batsubami

She would have to comfort you if you were shaking, hiding under the blankets, or taken back by a jumpscare.

Tsuzura Hanatemari

The whole time the two of you were just hiding under the blanket and just cuddled each other to feel better.

~~~